Shout-outs to My Wattpad Pals!

Hello everyone and welcome to an extra part of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today, I'd like to talk about the 7 people who have been EXTREMELY beneficial to the show's success!

First up is SuperLogan2015! He was the very first person to ever give us questions and dares for this story and has stuck with us throughout the series since Episode 2! He's a big fan of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Little Big Planet, Trolls and SMG4 and makes a lot of stories involving them. I highly recommend checking out his stories and support his Ask or Dare story!

Next is the 2nd most important person in the show, SFDvelarA02, AKA Ani! She's also one of the OGs as she's been with this series since Episode 4! She's a really big fan of Glitter Force and Precure and even made her own Ask or Dare story about them! I recommend checking her out if you have the time!

These two were the only people to give us questions and dares, until Episode 23, where we met a user named dskjhdkjs, or if you want to call him by his show name, Brando! While he joined nearly halfway through Season 1, he's probably the most ambitious user on the show, with his time stopping abilities, charming personality that gets him all the ladies and his powerful father that helped me unleash my true potential! He's a really big anime fan and loves the Disgaea game series!

Next up is a minor user who doesn't show up as often as everyone else. And that is BlacklightBrony, who first made his appearance on the show 5 Episodes apart from Brando's first appearance! Despite being a brony, out of all the users that have been on the show, he's the most mature out of everyone, as his stories are the most violent! I don't recommend checking them out if you're not fond of violence...

The 5th User is none other than StarHero64, AKA Deondre! He made his Ask or Dare debut in Episode 37 and became Chloe's boyfriend! Like Ani, he's also a big fan of Glitter Force and Precure, specifically Go Princess, Star Twinkle and Max Heart, but he's also a fan of the Powerpuff Girls and Pokémon! He also loves Chloe, and refers to her as his beautiful ice princess, as the 2 became a couple 4 episodes later!

The 6th user is known as Let-reality-break/LRB, who made his debut in Episode 38! Out of all the users that have been in the show, he's the most neutral as a lot of his questions and dares aren't targeted at one specific character or set of characters. While his contributions to the show are always, he's unfortunately the least relevant user to be on the show as he doesn't have any Wattpad stories of his own, nor has he left a big impact on the show like the others have.

And last but not least, we have the newcomer, FantasySketchWriter, who joined very recently to the series in Episode 77! He's only been in the show for 5 Episodes, so I can't judge his relevance in the show just yet, but BOY did he make a big first impression with his dare about Lincoln being on top of Mikuru with Haruhi taking pictures of them together! Despite it alerting the FBI on us.

I can only hope that we can get more people to check out this story and give us questions and dares for the show! 

I also want to thank all 7 of you once again for contributing to this show as this show wouldn't have become a success without you guys!

Anyways, please check out these guys and consider supporting them and their content! As always, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!