Episode 157: Chosen Warriors

"The following episode takes place after the events of the Tekken 7 Crossover and before the premiere of Season 4."

*One day at my studio, we all throw a reunion party*

Me: Ah, it feels great to be back in the studio. After our crazy adventure in the Tekken realm, right guys?

Everyone: Yeah!

Deondre: Feels good to be back home!

*Me, Ani, Deondre, Brando, Logan, V4 and LRB are randomly teleported out of the studio*

Maya: Honey?!

Chloe: Where did they go?!

*we all are sent to a shrine located in Splendorius*

Logan: Woah, where are we?

Me: Hey, this is Splendorius!

Logan: Splendori what now?

Ani: Splendorius. It's the kingdom that Glitter Force Doki Doki saved!

Deondre: Yep!

Logan: Oh, no wonder why I don't recognize it.

Brando: But where are we exactly in Splendorius?

Deondre: Wait, those are the Chaos Emeralds!

Logan: But what are they doing in this place.

???: At last, you're finally here!

Me: That voice!

Deondre: Isn't that?!

*a woman in pink hair appears before us*

Ani: Princess Marie Angelica?!

Logan: WHO?!

Marie Angelica: Oh, so you know who I am! I suppose we won't need introductions!

Me: Oh, guys! We should bow for her.

*we all start bowing before the princess*

Marie Angelica: Oh, there's no need to be so formal!

Logan: You brought us here, didn't you?

Marie Angelica: That's right!

V4: So why DID you bring us here?

Me: Better yet, how are you alive?! You died at the end of Glitter Force Doki Doki!

Marie Angelica: About that. I was brought back to life. I don't know how or who did, but I came back to life.

Me: (Hmmm. Perhaps when we destroyed Azazel, Marie Angelica also came back to life.)

Marie Angelica: Now then, as for why I brought you guys here, you guys know my fiance, Johnny, right?

Deondre: Yeah, what about him?

Marie Angelica: Well, he's been secretly watching all of your adventures and battles since the very beginning of your series, Durand!

Me: HE HAS?!