Episode 147: G Corp Destruction!

"At the Violet Systems HQ, the Yggdrasil Squad begin discussing their plans."

Lars: Alright everyone, this is it! The day we bust the Legendary Heroes out of their cells and end the war!

SpongeBob: WOOOOOOOO!!

Eliza: *snoring*

Asuka K.: Wake up, stupid! *slaps Eliza*

Alisa: So Lars, what's the plan?

Lars: Alright, so here's the plan. Me, Alisa, Lee, Lili, Asuka, SpongeBob, Lincoln, Maya, Emily and Chavo will be breaking into the Mishima Zaibatsu and save Durand, Ani and Logan. Jin, Leo, Eddy, Shaheen, Katarina, Nozomi, Dark Dream, Kim, Chloe and Ron will be breaking into G Corp to save Deondre, Brando and V4.

Chloe: Perfect! I'll make sure Kazuya pays for hurting my handsome ice prince, Deondre! And for everyone else he's killed!

???: Hey guys! Sorry we're late!

*everyone turns around and notices us*

Maya and Clara: DURAND!!

Emily and Haruka: ANI!!

Ami, Yumi and Lucy: LOGIE!!

*all our friends come running up to us*

Me: MAYA!! CLARA!!

Ani: EMILY!! HARUKA!!

Logan: AMI!! YUMI!! LUCY!!

*we run up to our friends, then we all start crying and hugging together*

Maya: Durand! I missed you so much!!

Clara: I thought we'd never see you again!

Me: I missed you too, ladies! *kisses Maya and Clara on the cheek*

Lucy: Logie! You're finally back! I knew you were still alive!

Logan: I'm happy you're safe, Lucy! *kisses Lucy on the lips*

Me: So, you must be Lars Alexandersson.

Lars: The one and only. And you must be Durand Lewis. But how did you know who I am?

Logan: Well, after we broke out of the Mishima Zaibatsu, we had heard on the news about a company called G Corp that had attacked a company called Violet Systems, which was where you guys were.

Ani: And since Deondre, Brando and V4 aren't here, I assume G Corp is the one who's holding them hostage.

Jin: That's correct.