Episode 61-70 Recap

Here are some of the major events and highlights that happened during these episodes!

We met LRB's pet/assistant artic fox, Snowball!

SpongeBob tried out an invisibility potion!

Laharl attempted to make friends with the Go Princess Precure gals.

Brando renamed his Death Time mode to Chronos Mode.

Urara got to show off her talented singing!

Chloe and Deondre went for a ride on the White Dragon!

Julie turned into a frog, Reina turned into a Poptart yet again and Mandy turned into a fat woman!

Logan woke us up early in the morning! >:(

We met Laharl's sister, Sicily!

Aqua insulted the LGBT community and paid the price for it.

We were jumpscared by Ennard from FNAF: Sister Location!

The cast learned what a Yandere was.

LRB hosted a beauty pageant and Maya won due to me falling in love with her outfit...

Ami and Emily completed a Teamwork Challenge given by Logan, along with Sackgirl and Poppy!

Serena and Dawn are now love rivals...

Deondre lost his Water and Earth magic and was given the ability to Ice and Wind magic! Chloe and April even decided to help him use his powers to the fullest!

Me and Deondre played a tennis match against our girls and made them cry...

Minami and Rin fell in love with Brando!

We met Etna and Flonne, "friends" of Laharl.

Lincoln fell in love with Jenny, making Ronnie Anne pissed and Rachel cry.

Deondre and Chloe did an amazing ice performance together!

Rin and April faced off in a soccer match!

Julie and Reina were sent to the world of Minecraft!

Dawn, Haruhi and Phoebe dressed up Kyon, Chavo and Ash into embarrassing moments!

Patrick and Billy ate some whack ice cream and shrunk!

Logan, Jenny, Lucy and Red faced Ronnie Anne, SpongeBob, Irwin and Patty in a tennis match and won! Only because Phoebe sabotaged Patty's concentration!

Phoebe and Patty's rivalry grows stronger!

And last but not least, The Powerpuff Girls joined the cast!

With the girls that are filled with Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice now joining, what can we expect to happen as the series progresses? Anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! As a matter of fact, an old rival will soon return for a rematch...