Christmas Special!

Me: Merry Christmas, everyone! Welcome to this jolly special of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Everyone: *cheering*

Maya: So Durand, what are we gonna do to celebrate?

Me: So first off, I have some questions for you guys!

Lincoln: Wait, you have questions for us?

Me: That's right!

Emily: Alright! Ask away then!

Me: You got it! For my first question, what are you guys hoping to get for Christmas?

Yumi: Cartoon Network putting us back on the air!

Lori: Fire Emblem: Three Houses!

Ron: Xbox Series X!

Mackenzie: A PS5!

Julie: AMI AND YUMI'S DECAPITATED HEADS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Ami: This is why you're on the naughty list!

Minako: Guys, we're gonna have to put this episode on hold! We're getting an emergency call from the North Pole!

Me: What?! Answer the call!

*Usagi answers the emergency call on our computer*

Elf: Durand, we know you guys are planning a Christmas special, but we need you and your friends' help!

Dark Dream: Of course! What's the problem? Is Santa sick or something?

Elf: No, but we have intruders in the North Pole!

Wade: Intruders? Who are they and why are they invading?!

Elf: We don't know who they are, but we can only guess that they're planning to sabotage Christmas, and I'm pretty sure we ALL don't want that to happen!

Bobby: Of course we don't want that to happen! We'll be on our way as soon as possible!

Elf: Thank you! We're counting on you guys, the fate of Christmas rests in you and your friends' hands, Durand. *hangs up*

Me: Alright, SpongeBob, Maya, Emily, Ronnie Anne, Dark Dream, Lincoln, Usagi, Megumin, Jimmy and Kim, you guys come with me! Everyone else, stay here and keep the studio safe!

Kelsey: You can count on us!

Chavo, Quico, Junior and Phoebe: Yes sir! *salute me*

Me: Good. Now then, let's go!

*we get inside my private jet*