Episode 156: Haruhiism Strikes Back!

Laura: Hello everyone and welcome to the 156th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your beautiful host, Laura! Queen of the Grand Ocean!

Asuka: Seriously, Laura?

Laura: What?

Asuka: Will you quit boosting your pathetic ego already?

Laura: Oh shut up!

*FSW appears*

FSW: Hey guys!

Haruhi: Ah, if it isn't my favorite user in the show, FSW! What do you have for us today, my darling? *kisses FSW on the cheek*

FSW: Hehe. Well, my first question is for Lincoln, Haruhi and Mikuru.

Mikuru:

Lincoln:

FSW: Calm down, Lincoln. I'm not making you do anything perverted again.

Lincoln: You better NOT be! Don't forget, you're still on my s**t list!

FSW: Uh huh... Well anyways, do you guys know why I had Lincoln get on top of Sakura and Mikuru and do some perverted and sexual activities?

Lincoln: Why?!

FSW: Well... Haruhi, do you remember back in your amazing show when you kicked the president of the Computer Research Society onto Mikuru, made him grab her breasts, blackmailed him by getting pictures of the sexual harassment and threatened to post the pictures all over the school if he didn't give you a computer?

Haruhi: Oh yeah! I remember that! Those were great times! Right Mikuru?

Mikuru: They weren't good for me...

Haruhi: WHAT?

Mikuru: Uhhhh, I mean... Yeah! Great times! *nervous laughter*

Haruhi: Much better! Now then, what of it, FSW?

FSW: Well, I wanted to recreate it in the series!

Me: WHAT?! WHY?!

FSW: Because, I love The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! It's my favorite anime!

Haruhi: Awwwwww, thank you, sweetie! *kisses FSW on the cheek*

Lori: FSW, what's with your obsession with Haruhi?! You love her or something?!

FSW: Well maybe I do!

Haruhi: What's wrong with someone having affection for me, Lori?

Lori: Because you're a slut!