My Miniseries Stories

Hello everyone! Durand here with a bonus part of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today, I want to talk about 2 of my other stories about the main series!

First is Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Extras! This was published on December 14, 2020. This book features exclusive moments from Episodes of the main series that aren't in the actual episodes! The cast can get into some really goofy antics whenever they're off-camera. I highly recommend checking it out.

Next is Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! This book was recently published on February 13th, a day before Valentine's Day. As the name implies, this book is the go-to place if you wish to learn more about the MASSIVE cast of characters in this beloved series. So far, I've only been covering the Season 1 cast, but as the book progresses, we'll get to the Season 2 and 3 characters. For more details, check out the book for yourself!

And coming soon will be Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Shorts! These are mini episodes that have no correlation with the main series. These little stories will involve the characters getting into crazy antics whenever they're not in the show. This is scheduled to be released sometime in March 2021, so stay tuned!

And that concludes the miniseries showcase for Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Stay tuned for more crazy questions and dares coming your way! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!