Episode 140: Mmmmmm, Cow!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 140th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! The Crossover You Never Knew You Wanted! Today you'll finally get to see who'll be joining us today!

Lincoln: Oh boy! Who will it be?

Me: Well, before I start asking your thoughts, where's Dark Dream?

Dark Aqua: Out shopping with Nozomi, why?

Me: Ok, good. I just have a bad feeling she's gonna be mad about who will be joining us today.

Emily: Well as long as it's not an awful show, I'm pretty sure you'll be OK.

SpongeBob: So who's gonna be joining us, Durand?

Me: Well SpongeBob, the show that's joining is yet another Nicktoon!

SpongeBob: WOOOOOOOO!!

Ron: Seriously?! When are we gonna get more Disney reps? It's been 3 and a half seasons and we're still the only Disney characters in this series!

Me: Ron, you know how Disney is about their characters. If I want one of their shows in the series, I'd have to pay them HALF of our budget for the series, which could ruin our chances of getting a 5th or 6th season. It was already a big pain getting YOU guys in this series and I REALLY don't want to go through that again until I know we'll be able to survive losing half the budget...

Kim: And I assume that won't be anytime this season or Season 4...

Me: Yeah, sorry...

Rocko: So who's joining us, Durand?

Me: Alrighty then. The Nicktoon that's joining is one that was released in the late 2000s. Care to guess what it is?

Lincoln: Well... Considering that you asked about Dark Dream's whereabouts, I'm gonna a wild guess and say that it's a show she hates, like Back at the Barnyard.

Me: Well Lincoln, that, my friend, is correct!

Lincoln: Wait, it is?!

Me: Yep! Cue the music!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the party animals onstage*

Pip: Hey hey hey!

Otis: We're back, baby!

SpongeBob: Hey Otis!

Sheen: Long time no see!

Arkayna: Um, who are these guys?

Jimmy: Mysticons, these are Otis, Pip, Pig, Freddie and Peck from Back at the Barnyard! They're Nicktoons classics!

Me: And are from one of my favorite Nicktoons, Back at the Barnyard!

Patty: Uh, Durand? Are you sure this is a good idea? Doesn't Dark Dream hate these guys?

Me: Don't worry, Patty! It'll be fine! As long as she doesn't know about their inclusion in the show, everything will be OK.

*and just as I say that, Nozomi and Dark Dream return from their shopping spree*

Dark Dream: Hey guys! Sorry we're late for the episod-

Me:

Freddie: Oh no! It's the girl who tried to kill us!

Otis: WE'RE DOOMED!! *his voice echoes around the studio*

Nozomi: Dark Dream, you OK? You look pissed off...

Dark Dream: Durand. Why are THEY here?! Explain. NOW!

Me: Well uhhhhhhh....

Piper: They're joining us! Isn't that great?!

Dark Dream: JOINING US?!

Piper: No, it's not! They're joining us! What's wrong with that?

Dark Dream: You REALLY put them in this show, despite my undying HATRED for them, Durand. You did this out of spite, didn't you?!

Me: N-no! I just really love their show and I wanted them to be part of the series!

Dark Dream: Yet you knew just how much I hated them...

Dark Rouge: Look sis, even if you don't like Barnyard, you should at the very least RESPECT his decision! Besides, at least it's not a show that's 100% awful like Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners or Sanjay and Craig, those are shows REALLY worth getting mad over!

Dark Dream: *growls and sighs* Fine... I won't hurt them... BUT. If you put in another show I hate in this series again, I won't hold ANYTHING back. GOT IT, Durand?!

Me: Yes, ma'am...

Dark Dream: Good.

Me: And with that, that just about wraps up today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I hope you guys have some good questions and dares for the Barnyard cast! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!