Episode 99: The Beginning of The End!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 99th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars, and the 2nd last episode of Season 2! We're getting close to the grand finale, guys!

*LRB appears*

LRB: Hey guys!

Me: Hey LRB! What you got for us today?

LRB: Well, for my first question, who do you guys is the worst superhero ever?

Everyone: Patrick-Man!

Patrick: I'm right here...

LRB: I meant by an actual superhero but alright... Well, for my next question, Chowder, what's your favorite dessert?

Chowder: That's a hard decision! But if I had to choose one, it would have to be THRICE CREEEEAM!!!

LRB: I see. Good to know. Well, for my next question, Buttercup, which song would you rather listen to? Believer or Play with Fire?

Buttercup: Play with Fire because it sounds way cooler!

LRB: Huh... Well, for my next question, Ash, are you aware of the fact people ship you with Pokémon?

Ash, Dawn and Serena: WHAT?!

LRB: Yep, people ship you with Pokémon, Ash.

Dawn: That is the 2nd worst Ash ship that's ever existed!

Ash: What's the worst for ships of me?

Dawn: Amourshipping, duh!

Serena: Hmph. Whatever, you're just jealous people like me more!

Dawn: *blows a raspberry*

Me: Will those two EVER learn to get along?

LRB: Probably never. Anyways, my last question is for the El Chavo gang since they're the youngest characters in the series!

Quico: About time we got something on this show! We're obviously the most iconic crew here, right Durand?

Me: Uhhhhhhh, yeah...!

LRB: Anyways, what kind of jobs would you want to have when you all eventually grow up?

Patty: Well, I was always thinking of becoming a fashion designer!

Mackenzie: Well, if you want to become more immersed in fashion, I'd be more than happy to give you some advice, Patty!

Patty: Really? Thank you, Mackenzie!

LRB: Well, that takes care of Patty, but what about the rest of you?

Phoebe: I wanna be a boxer!

LRB: A boxer?!

Phoebe: Yeah, so I can punch Patty's stupid face and have Chavo all to myself!

Me: Seriously, Phoebe?!

Phoebe: Yes.

Patty: Why do you hate me so much, Phoebe?!

Phoebe: Because Chavo loves you more than me, that's why!

Patty: It's not my fault he's so attracted to me!

Phoebe: Yes it is!

Junior: Phoebe, if you want Chavo to like you more, you gotta stop being so vicious towards Patty!