Episode 91-100 Recap!

Here are some major events that happened during the last 10 Episodes of Season 2 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

The Glitter Force seduced us with their sexy dancing!

Julie and Reina attempted to try and kill Logan!

Lucy unleashed her hidden super form and saved her beloved boyfriend!

We met Lucy's Grandfather, Rintaro! Who ditched his granddaughter...

I explained why pets aren't allowed in the studio!

Emily tried to kill Charlie from Hazbin Hotel thinking she was gonna kill us, only for her to get severely injured by Vaggie and was put into the hospital for the entire Valentine's Day special.

We celebrated Valentine's Day!

I confirmed that mentioning SML is BANNED in the show!

Me and Logan had one last Basketball game!

Lucy and Ani had a singing contest!

We went in the Minecraft world!

We played Red Light Green Light and Phoebe kept cheating!

I explained why I wanted to create this series in the first place!

We met the Back at the Barnyard cast, only for Dark Dream to brutally injure them!

We played Hide-and-seek underwater in Bikini Bottom!

Squidward joined the cast after Patrick kidnapped him...

Kazuma keeps stealing panties and keeps getting punished!

Squidward's clarinet skills still suck ass!

Usagi refuses to acknowledge that Sailor Moon wasn't the very first Magical Girl Anime out there.

We threw water balloons at Patrick, Billy, Milk, Mandy, Julie and Reina!

Me and Deondre have a IRL Smash Bros match that ended in a tie!

Ani introduced us to her Angel and Demon selves who punish people who are mean to Ani, specifically Mandy, Julie and Reina.

Mepple keeps acting like an arrogant asshole and all the Pixies beat his ass.

Ani is ticklish!

Hime fell in love with Brando!

We met LRB'S cast from his series!

Kyon went on a date with an Animegao Kigurumi...

Characters that haven't gotten ANY questions and dares have FINALLY gotten some time in the spotlight!

Rocko's Modern Life and Healin Good Precure joined the cast!

And last but not least, Season 2 has officially been brought to a close!

Now with Season 2 at an end, Season 3 is now on the horizon! What kind of adventures await these 110 All-Stars? You'll just have to wait and see when Season 3 officially premieres on February 24, 2021, because anything can happen on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!