Episode 50: You Take the Moon!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 50th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!!!

Maya: WOOOOOO!!!

Aqua: We did it!!

SpongeBob:

Nozomi: YAY!

Me: Now then, it's time for to see the last set of characters that will be joining us! Any last-minute predictions?

Patrick: Squidward!!

Regina: *sigh*

Minako: The Madoka Magica crew?

Usagi: PLEASE NO.

Yumi: I could care less about who it is as long as they're not retarded.

*Julie and Reina appear with bruises on them*

Julie: *heavy breathing* That was the worst place we've ever been sent to...

Me: What happened to you two?

Reina: Snakes, lots and lots of snakes... WITH WEAPONS!!!

Urara: Well you're just in time! We're about to see the last character set that's joining us this year!

Julie: More people to torture?! YES!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

Me: *slaps Julie* They're NOT your slaves!

Julie: *growling*

Me: Anyways, any other predictions?

Me: Okay then, if no one has any more predictions, then allow me to introduce the last newcomers of 2020!

Emily: Here we go!

Me: The cast that's joining is from one of Cartoon Network's most beloved shows!

Ami: It has to be the Powerpuff Girls!

Yumi: No way, girl! It's Ed Edd n Eddy for sure!

Emily: Nuh uh! It's either Adventure Time or Steven Universe!

Billy: Oh please. It's obviously Teen Titans Go!

Mandy: *slaps Billy* Why would Durand EVER put them in the show?!

Regina: Exactly! NO ONE LIKES IT!!

Me: Thank you, girls. Anyways, none of those are joining as those are all VERY predictable choices. The show I picked is one you guys would NEVER expect!

Irwin: Who is it, yo?

Me: CUE THE MUSIC!

Everyone: CHOWDER?!

Me: That's right!

*the 4 characters appear onstage*

Chowder: HIIIII!!!

Lily: He looks so cute!! *runs over to Chowder and gives him a big hug*

Chowder: *lovestruck laugh*

Me: Could you guys introduce yourselves?

Mung: Why of course! I am the master chef, Mung Daal. And this is my wife, Truffles. And I'm sure my apprentice, Chowder needs no introduction.

???: Radda Radda Radda Radda!! (Why didn't you introduce me?!)

Lincoln: Who's the rock guy?

Mung: Oh, that's just Schnitzel, he's just our janitor, he's not that important.

Schnitzel: Radda Radda...(Throwing me under the bus as always...)

Chowder: Oh! There's also my pet, Kimchi!

Kimchi: *fart noises*

Chloe: Uh, Chowder? How do you have a stinky cloud as a pet?

Chowder: I farted one day when I ate actual Kimchi and that's how he came to life!

Milk: Your world sounds real retarded if people can have farts as pets.

Chowder: Hey! He's not a fart! He's a cloud! And our world is NOT retarded! >:(

Nozomi: And besides, Chowder's just a child, give him a break! Also, I think Kimchi looks kinda cute, despite his... weird smell.

Chowder: Thank you! *hugs Nozomi*

Me: Awwwwww! Looks like Chowder's already making friends! Well anyways, it's time we brought this episode to a close! I hope you guys are happy to see the Chowder crew join the cast, and be sure to give them some great questions and dares! Thanks for reading and we'll see you all next ti-

???: Hiiii Chowder!

Chowder: I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! *screams and hides in the closet*

Me: Oh, there you are Panini! Anyways, see you guys next time!

Mung: You don't know what you're missing...

Chowder: If you aren't in the kitchen!