Thank You Note 🥰

If you are reading this right now then this is for you. 💖

I have updated Chapter 50 today and I can't describe how much I appreciate this love and support that you guys have bestowed upon me. Thank you for being my companion in this journey where we witness the unique love stories. 

As I have said it before, the journey to one's true love isn't going to be easy at all. But facing those difficulties together, will only make the bond between them stronger. LOVE does not always mean you have to end up being together, LOVE just means that you have to have immense care and endearment for that person so that if and when time comes, you can let go of him/her.

Who will confess their feeling first? Who might end up together? Will the sparkles that they feel in their heart brighten their life or will it be penned in in the heart itself?  Will their feelings be reciprocated or does destiny have something else written for them? 

Let us together find out the answers to that. 

We've completed half a century of chapters and we've a lot more to go, a lot more are yet to be revealed and a lot more are yet to be realized...

Till then let's help these characters unfold their true feelings.

M1dsss ❤