Baby I Still See Ya Part 2

Dean x Reader

Continuing of request by @Haileykristan96. After finding Sam and figuring out how Dean really came back reader and Dean take some time to just be together. Cute  and sappy fluff <3

Based on song Sway by Dan & Shay, highly recommend listening to it!

              It had been almost a week since Deans miraculous return from Hell. You barely let him out of your sight and he seemed to have no problem with that. Each day you seemed to wait for the inevitable, to wake up from this dream. It seemed too good to be true that he was really back and you could only wait to wake up in the same motel room looking up at the same cracked ceiling like so many times before.

The three of you had hit the road soon after they found you and Dean made short work of finding Sam. He was staying  in a hotel room with a dark haired girl who for some weird reason gave you the creeps. At first Dean tried to get Sam to admit it was him who made a deal to bring him back but Sam was adamant he had nothing to do with it. The next couple of days had been intense to say the least. You'd met Bobby's friend Pamela who was now blind thanks to the same angel who had apparently saved Dean.

Crazy right? Memories of the night before still ran on a loop through your head. Determined to face whatever it was Dean had the brilliant idea to summon whoever had pulled him from Hell. Helping him and Bobby set demon traps all over the old barn you had been more than surprised when Castiel appeared. Watching him simply pull out the knife Dean had stabbed him with sent a cold chill down your spine.

Before you could move he had leaned forward and pressed a finger to your head and Bobby's, the next thing you knew you were waking up in your hotel room with Dean sitting beside you. A few hours later and that's where you currently found yourself, sitting on the bed with your back against the headboard as you read through a lore book of Bobby's about angels.

Feeling the bed dip you looked up to see Dean sitting beside you and leaning towards you. Taking the book from your hands and setting it on the nightstand he turned back around and grabbed one of your hands in his own.

"Let's go for a drive."

Nodding and smiling as he kissed your cheek you moved to grab your jacket from the small table in the kitchen area. Sam sat reading through more angel lore and looked up as you walked over. Taking your hand in his own Dean shot his brother a quick look before heading towards the door.

"We're going out, be back in a while."

Thirty minutes later you sat smiling in the passenger seat as Dean drove Baby down an old back road. His hand never left your thigh and your fingers were tracing light patterns across the back of his hand. As he turned off the road and drove part way into a field you sat up and looked around. He'd found a secluded area and pulled up beside a large oak tree. Turning off the car he kept the power on and turned the radio to a station playing music that didn't really match his normal bad boy vibe.

Looking confused you watched as he got out of the car and walked around to your side. Opening your door and helping you out he smiled wide before leaning in and kissing you. It took no time at all to melt into the kiss. Dean always had a way of putting all his emotions into kissing you and each time left you feeling light headed.

Pulling back a moment later he led you a few steps away from the car. You could hear a new song begin to play and was surprised as Dean moved forward and wrapped an arm around your waist effectively pulling you closer. His other other hand wrapped itself around your slightly smaller one and held it tight against his chest. Beginning to sway to the music you felt him place a small kiss against your temple as you relaxed in his arms.

"I'm sorry we haven't had a chance to really be alone since I've been back. That's why I brought you here, I missed you so much sweetheart. I just needed some time with you all to myself."

Feeling moisture build up in your eyes you buried your face in his chest and inhaled his familiar scent of gunpowder and leather. "I missed you too Dean, so damn much."

Rubbing his fingers along the exposed skin on the small of your back you felt Dean relax as he continued to slowly dance with you as the sky turned darker. Simply enjoying the time you spent in his arms you were a little disappointed when he pulled away.

Looking up you were surprised at the raw emotion his green eyes held. Reaching up both hands to cup your face Dean pulled you impossibly closer as he met your gaze. "I'm so sorry you were alone Y/N. I never wanted to leave you sweetheart and if I could take away all the pain you went through I would."

As a single tear escaped you felt Dean brush it away with his thumb. "I couldn't handle you being gone Dean, a big part of me died when you did. I just couldn't seem to move past it." Reaching up and wrapping your hands around his wrists you closed your eyes.

"I keep expecting to wake up, to see the same cracked ceiling in that old motel room and be alone again."

Dropping his arms to circle around you and pull you tightly to his body Dean kissed the top of your head, "This is real Y/N, I'm here and I'm never leaving you again. I love you and I'm not letting you go."

Wrapping your own arms around his middle tightly you felt more tears building but let them fall. You were happy, so damn happy. "I love you too Dean."

Once again a new song began to play softly from the radio, this time you were the one to pull back and smile at Dean. "May I have this dance?"

Smiling wide and taking a step back Dean bowed slightly, "Certainly my lady."

Laughing and moving forward you once again moved into his arms. Dean had never seemed that big on dancing before but this moment in time, simply swaying to the music in his arms, quickly became one of your favorite memories. You were content to stay like this all night, wrapped up in Dean and feeling every bit of love he had for you. Finally you felt like you could really breathe for the first time in months, Dean was real, and he was here. Tightening your hold on him you felt him stop again, lifting your head you began to lose yourself in his eyes before he leaned down and captured your lips in a breath stealing kiss.

This was all you wanted, all you needed. Being here with Dean in this beautiful moment you couldn't ask for more.

Thank you for being so patient with me! I really hope you like it! :)