Your My Home

Dean x Reader

Request by @-Anime_For_Life-, hope you like it! I wrote this with the intention of it being a prequel to my fanfic I Need You. If you haven't read it please visit my page! You won't be disappointed :)

Your head snapped to the left from the blow of the smug vampire in front of you, spitting out the blood pooling in your mouth you turned back to face forward. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time." The vampire laughed and shot his friends in the room a look, "This ones got a mouth on her, I like it." Turning he looked at Sam tied up across the room, "You must keep her around for her winning personality."

Sam gave him a smug look, "Actually she's good at killing monsters, particularly fanged douchebags like you."

Laughing the vampire began to pace around the room, "I don't doubt that, everyone's heard of the famous Winchesters and their little companion. Although, given the current situation I gotta say I'm a little underwhelmed. It was entirely too easy for my nest to get the drop on you." Kneeling down in front of Sam he began reaching into his jacket pocket as the young Winchester gave him his best bitch face. Finding what he was looking for he stood up, Sam's phone in his hand.

"You know, even the monster world knows about your brother ditching you. The way I hear it good ole Dean left to go his own way, or at least wherever that mark will let him." Turning towards you he met your eyes with an evil smirk, "But not before giving his favorite girl something to remember him by." You couldn't help the flash of pain that crossed your eyes at the mention of that night, the night Dean left you.

One Month Earlier

Sitting in the war room at the large table you rubbed both hands over your face as you felt exhaustion begin to take over. You'd been at this for days, reading and researching for anything that would help Dean get rid of the mark, or at least make things easier for him. Closing your current book you began reaching for another when you heard the bunker door open. Sam walked in, Dean right behind him, each one looking as though they were ready to blow.

Standing up you gave them a smile, "Hey guys, how did it go?"

Dropping his bag on the table Dean simply moved to walk past you and into the kitchen, probably getting a beer. Turning back to Sam you gave him a look, "Okay spill, what happened?"

Taking a deep breath Sam set his coat on the back of a chair, crossing his arms it took a moment before he could meet your eyes, "Deans getting worse."

Frowning you took a few steps forward, "What do you mean?"

"Dean um, he got into a fight with a guy at a bar. The guy didn't like being hustled in pool and Dean ended up beating the guy almost to death."

Your eyes grew wide, "Is the guy okay?"

"That douche is fine, probably not the only time someone gave him what he deserved." Deans voice made you turn around, he stood in the doorway to the kitchen with a beer in his hand. Frowning slightly you took a few steps forward until you stood less than a foot from him. "Are you okay?"

Deans eyes met yours for only a moment before he looked down, bringing the bottle up to his lips he took a long pull and stood straight. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." Trying to walk around you he stopped as you took a step to block his path. Looking up into his eyes you tried to break down the wall he had built, "Please Dean, don't shut me out." For a moment you saw his eyes soften, the green brightening slightly. Clearing his throat he moved forward to pull you into a hug.