Never Truly Left Part 2

Dean x Reader

Continued request from @Millycrouzet! The boys must go inside the readers mind to convince her to fight back against the demon who tortured her in Hell, otherwise she could be lost forever.

After debating on the best way to handle this everyone agreed it would be wise to call in the big guns, even if they were annoying as hell. Sighing Dean paced around the war room shooting glances at Sam and Cas, "Hey Gabriel, um we could really use your help on something so if you could get your feathery ass down here that would be great."

Silence met his prayer as they waited, after a minute Dean turned to glare at his brother throwing his hands in the air. "You see! I told you that douche wouldn't help us, no matter how much he likes Y/N he's obviously too busy to..."

"You rang."

Jumping Dean whirled around to see the archangel standing calmly behind him. Clearing his throat and shaking off the shock Dean nodded, "Yeah, nice job making us wait by the way."

Shrugging Gabriel took a piece of candy from his pocket before popping it in his mouth. "I wasn't going to come at all, fortunately for you I heard you mention my favorite huntress and decided to pop in. Where is she?"

Noticing the pain in Deans eyes Gabe looked towards his brother and Sam realizing something was wrong, "What's going on, is she okay?"

Turning to the side Dean crossed his arms, "She's in trouble, and we need your help to get her back."

Looking to his brother Gabe seemed to grow serious instantly, "What happened?"

Standing Cas met Gabriel's gaze as he sighed, "Upon her return from Hell she was severely mentally scarred. In order to protect her I built walls in her mind to keep her memories locked away so she would no longer suffer. Unfortunately they have begun to crumble and she is experiencing hallucinations and memories of her time there. I've put her to sleep but we need to move quickly before they fall completely."

Moving his gaze between all three men Gabe frowned, "That's just great, I leave her with you three idiots and all hell breaks loose, literally. You've never been one to half-ass your work baby bro, why is this happening?"

The angel didn't miss the guilty look on Deans face as he turned away. Frowning deeper Gabriel took a step forward, "Oh I see, Romeo here screwed up and made her fall for him. You know she used to talk about how much she liked you before her trip south." At his words Deans head snapped up as his eyes met the angels.

"What?"

"Oh yeah, major crush mode ever since I've known her, probably longer. Look, whatever it is your planning I'll help if I can, but you better promise me one thing in return short stop."

Stepping forward Dean let his arms fall to his sides as hope settled in his heart, "Anything."

Seeing the sincerity in his eyes Gabriel nodded, "You bring my cupcake back, and treat her like the amazing woman she is. I find out you don't and I'll drop your ass in a corner of the world even Cassy here can't find."

Swallowing Dean nodded, "Agreed,"

Moving his gaze around the room the archangel rubbed his hands together, "Alright, what's the plan?"

Instead of using the African dream root to enter your mind everyone agreed having Gabriel place both brothers inside would be better. Technically you were asleep but since they would be rooting around your already fragile mind they felt this would be easier. After carrying you from your bedroom to the couch Dean sat you in the middle before sitting beside you.