Never Back Down Part 2

Dean x Reader

The beam of light quickly shot towards you, shielding your face from the bright light you heard a familiar chuckle, "Yeah sweetheart, it's me." Grinning you couldn't help but let relief wash through your body.

"What the hell took you boys so long, a girl could grow old waitin on ya'll."

You saw a rope fall and Dean crawl through the window before climbing down, quickly followed by Sam. Once they touched the floor people gathered around them and began bombarding them with questions.

"Are you here to save us?"

"Did you bring the police?"

"How are we getting out of here?"

Dean held up his hands, "Whoa everybody just calm down, we're gonna get you outta here but first I need to see Y/N. Where is she?" Every one began stepping aside and Dean saw you standing there, in the dim light it was hard to see but he could recognize your body anywhere. Walking forward he grew worried when you took a few slow steps towards him. Once he reached you he immediately grabbed you, wrapping his arms around you he held you tightly to his chest. Unfortunately you hissed in pain as he squeezed, his arms loosened and he held you out at arms length, "What's wrong?"

Trying not to worry him you acted as though it was nothing, "I'm fine just a little sore from sleeping on this hard floor is all." Jake picked that moment to pop up beside you, "Don't lie Y/N, you know how bad your last punishment was."

Dean looked at him with confusion and back to you, "Punishment?"

Sam walked forward and turned on his flashlight, "Y/N?"

Now that there was more light you couldn't hide what you knew looked way worse than it felt, okay maybe it felt as bad as it looked but you didn't want them to worry. There were bruises of different shades and cuts all over your face that continued along your neck and disappeared into your shirt. Dried blood stained your hands and clothes and the way you stood slightly hunched over let both brothers know something was wrong with your ribs. Giving them your best smile you crossed your arms gently "Guys really I'm good, just didn't exactly make friends with the jackass demons who took us."

Dean stood there, you knew by the look on his face he was trying to process what he saw. You read shock, then anger, regret, and anger again cross his face. Stepping forward he gently cupped your cheek, turning your head he examined the cuts and bruises. As he looked into your eyes you knew you were done for, "How many times?" Not being able to meet his eyes you looked down at the floor.

"A few."

Again Jake piped up from beside you, "Everyday, a few times a day."

Growing angry you shot him a bitch face, "Thanks Jake, your really helping the situation."

Sam gave you a sympathetic look and you tried to smile reassuringly at him. Dean turned your face towards him and pulled you close until your chest was against his. Resting his forehead against yours he sighed, you knew he was blaming himself, he always did. Before you could say anything he kissed your forehead and pulled you tight into his side, careful not to hurt you. Looking around he began scanning the room, "Okay I don't know about you guys but I think it's time to go."

Shooting Sam a look he began walking back towards the rope, pulling you along with him. Stopping beside it Dean handed it to you expecting you to go first. Shaking your head you took a step back, "No Dean, everyone else first. Besides, I'm not really sure I can handle climbing up. Where's Cas?"