Your Alive?

Dean x Reader

Sam wasn't the only one who fell into the cage with Lucifer and Michael, and he wasn't alone when brought back.

Pulling up in front of the old house Dean parked Baby and turned off the engine. Opening the door and climbing out he turned to look at Sam across the top as he stretched, "I still can't believe you ran into that vamp nest like that. Normally I'm guns blazing while your the man with a plan. What were you thinking?"

As both men began walking towards the porch Sam shrugged, "No point in waiting around, seemed like the most logical thing to do."

Dean frowned slightly but shook it off, "Whatever man, hopefully Bobby's got another case for us. If not I wouldn't mind hanging for a few days and taking a break."

Making their way through the front door just like any other day they stood in the entryway listening for the crazy old man. "Bobby you home?!" Dean shouted.

"Balls!"

Both brothers shared a look before walking towards the kitchen, hearing a chair slide across the floor they were surprised to see Bobby sitting at the kitchen table, worried look on his face. "Hey there boys, what can I do for ya?" Standing up he walked forward to stand directly in front of them while crossing his arms, "Um Bobby, you okay?" Dean tilted his head.

Nodding and unfolding his arms Bobby nodded, "Yeah boy I'm fine, what are you idgits doing here? Thought you were working a vamp nest two states over?"

Sam walked past the old man and sat at the table, stretching his long legs out, "Took care of it, came by to see if you had another case for us."

Dean moved towards the fridge, reaching in he smiled as he withdrew a bottle and popped the top, 'Or if you don't that's fine we can just hang for awhile."

"No! Uh, I mean, yeah I should be able to find you boys something. Just give me a minute." Bobby took off towards his study, as the men watched him sit down and pick up his phone they once again shared a look.

Dean came to sit across from his brother and took a sip of beer, "He seem off to you? Kinda like he doesn't want us here?"

Sam nodded, "Somethings definitely off, whatever it is I'm sure it's fine, its Bobby."

Hearing Bobby say goodbye to someone both men turned to look as he walked back into the kitchen, "Friend of mins thinks there's a ghoul case out in Virginia, if you leave now you should make it there in no time."

"Bobby, you okay? You seem like your sort of, I don't know, worried about something. Your in a rush to get us out of here like you've got a girl upstairs or something." Dean smirked and thought he was being cocky, the look that came across Bobby's face told another story. Seeing this Deans smile turned to confusion.

"Wait, do you have a girl upstairs?"

Before Bobby could answer Sam seemed to realize what was wrong, "She's here, isn't she."

Bobby's head whipped around to glare at the taller brother, "You knew the deal, you were supposed to call before coming here."

Dean kept moving his head looking at each man, confusion all over his face, "Guys? What's going on?"

Sam stood up, "I tried to call, you didn't answer. How was I supposed to know, last time we spoke she said she was sticking to the southern states."