"You think he will try something again?" my friend asked, catching my attention. That was a very good question, he hasn't tried anything for the rest of the week, but that didn't mean he would leave us alone.

Isabel hummed and took a sip of her drink. "Probably," she said with an apologetic smile.

I cringed, great, just great.

"He's a jackass with a huge ego, ever since his older brother graduated, he's acting as if he owns the school. Pretty much why I left his ass, but he made my life hell for the entire junior year," she confessed.

Daisy whistled, I wanted to smack her for being inappropriate, but we were sitting on the grass with Isabel between us, so I couldn't reach her.

"Yeah..." the dirty blonde sighed. "Oh, well now I'm a head cheerleader, and doing great, so don't worry. It's in the past," she assured seeing my concern.

"If he ever comes after us again, I will end him," Daisy blurted out.

"NO!" I snapped and stood up, leaning closer to her ear. "We have a p-promise to k-keep," I whispered ensuring Isabel couldn't hear me. Daisy scoffed and muttered some incoherent words under her nose.

I decided to find Sammy, scanning the crowd I found him doing shots with some other people.

Nope, fuck that. I walked behind the pool and sat on the grass a bit further from the crowd. I pulled my phone out and decided to message Mason.

Alexis 🤐: This party sucks, I want to cuddle with you and watch documentaries.

Mason 😴: ... why?

Alexis 🤐: Can't drink, can't talk... what's the point man. I want to go home and cuddle...

Mason 😴: Hey, listen we can always cuddle, parties are rare, try to enjoy yourself okay?

Alexis 🤐: Why do we have to be such fk ups... I hate myself...

Mason 😴: Telling Daisy to come back home. Don't bother arguing.

I groaned and turned off my phone.

Great, now I was preventing my friends from having fun. I decided to just tell Daisy not to worry, and let them stay longer, they genuinely looked forward to this party ever since Ms. Jones mentioned it in the hall. Wish she was here... her presence always brought comfort - one I've never experienced before... I think I got cursed, even my first crush was unattainable, someone above was really messing with my life, that's for sure.

"Hi," Jack whispered into my ear, licking it slightly. Before I could react, I found myself in his strong embrace, unable to move away. He picked me up with such ease it terrified me, throwing me over his shoulder, and walking towards a shed at the back of the backyard. I tried everything from hitting to wiggling away, but he wasn't letting go. I felt tears running down my cheeks, unable to breathe.

You know this feeling when you want to yell, scream even, from the bottom of your lungs, but you can't. You open your mouth, but there's no sound coming out, even though in your head you are begging and screaming for help. It was exactly what was happening to me, fear and anxiety completely shut me up, I couldn't do as much as a whisper.

He threw me onto the ground in the dark shed, I was trembling and coughing, choking on my own saliva. Panic was rushing through me I wanted to run, but I couldn't move. I was frozen.

"Now, that bitch of yours really did a number on me, but you see I've found her weak spot," he grabbed my wrists and pushed my back against the cold floor, pinning my hands to the sides. "You," he whispered with a sly smile.