Chapter 18

Tancey.

I saw Domestic coming in the class looking horrible. He had cuts and blood coming out onto the tissue in his nose. He sat away from our table. Yeah somethings up because he would never sit away from us even if he mad at one of us. I got up and looked over at Ariel.

"Don't go over there and start shit" she told me.

"Girl whatever"

I walked over there to where him and Hedrick was sitting. I sat down in the empty seat next to Domestic.

"Domestic." I know he saw me.

"Domestic." He still ain't look at me.

"Ight well then.." I was walking around his chair to go back to my table but instead he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"What?" I asked. "You ain't wanna talk to me in there so what you gotta say out here?" I asked.

He just stared at me. I rolled my eyes and stared at him back. The blood from his nose was dripping out of the tissue. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me to the bathroom.

I dragged him in there and locked the door. I grabbed the tissue that was in his nose and threw it in the trash. I went into the stall to get some more tissue.

"So are you gonna tell me something or stay quite?"

"Manee... Just stay away from that nigga." I looked at him crazy once i left out the stall. I walked to the sink and wet it.

"Fuck you mean?" I put it in his nose properly and he flinched. I left it like that and just leaned against the sink.

"That nigga Ariel be hanging wit'" He talking bout Non-trustworthy Malekie.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me like I have two heads.

"Fuck you mean 'why'?"

"I mean why..." The fuck 😑💁

"The fuck? You needa' cut that shit out"

"What shit? There is no shit in my ass to cut." I looked at him sideways.

"Fuck you dawg. You can never take stuff seriously I swear." He was soooo serious. I had to laugh.

He was about to walk out until i grabbed him. He turned around and looked at me. I looked into his eyes, they so cute.

"Just tell me why?" I said.

"Cause i don't wanna see my closest friends getting hurt.. Especially you" That was unexpected. He looked back into my eyes then BOOM

He kissed me sooo slow and passionate. I thought we was in 7minutes of heaven. He bit my lip and smiled afterwards. I giggled and looked down.

"Come on let's go and tell Ariel to stay away too." He said.

We walked out the girls bathroom and checked to see if anybody was coming. We walked back to class and took our seats.

Ariel.

Tancey and Domestic came back in glowing like they did something. Shidddd I'm thankful she came in this bitch. I was bored as hell and Hedrick wouldn't even talk to me or text me. Like what the fuck.

I texted this nigga about 10 times and i saw him look down at his phone every now and then. I even moved over there to see whats up but he wouldn't even look at my ass. So fuck him and our bitch ass friendship cuz Im not about to sit up here and bust my ass to get our friendship back together.

Tancey sat back in her seat and sighed. She looked at me with this unreadable look. I cocked me head sideways and just stared at her.

"Ummm.... Baby gurl.... Yo nigga..... Ummm"

"Get it out Tancey, What nigga?"

"Malekie... He's the one fucking up your best friend ight... whew glad to get that off my chest."

"So is that why they ain't sitting over here because I'm hanging with him?" I chuckled. "wow.. This shit is surprising" I thought they were my closest friends. Your close friends stay by your side. Yeah I know now Malekie fucking up putting his hands on fam like that, but they shouldn't sit away from me like I'm contagious. Fuck it!

I got up and grabbed all my shit. Tancey did the same.

"Come on we sitting over there, to get this shit straight."

We walked over there and sat down. It was quiet for a moment.

"So y'all think I'm contagious or some shit?" I asked looking at all of them.

"No!" Tancey said.

"Not you!"

"Ariel, no... Why would you think that we think you contagious or some shit?" Domestic said

"Because yall over here acting like yall don't wanna be near me." I said. I then looked at Hedrick.

"But is there something wrong with you? You haven't talked all day bitch."

"Don't call me no damn bitch, bitch!" He said all rude and shit. I looked at him like he lost his mind. Domestic and Tancey started laughing and i was chuckling. This nigga here.

"What the fuck yall laughing at. She real live acting stuck up. Like, who pissed on your cereal today? Get away from me right now.. Please" He said. I.Don't.Give.A.Shit. I ain't moving shit.

I sat there and just looked towards Domestic and Tancey.

"But as I was saying before Boo Boo the Clown interrupted me.... stop hiding shit from me. I know he fucked you up bad, and i know you fought back, but just tell me. I can handle. So right now i gotta plan leave it to me."

"Ight thanks little gurl for being here and thanks ariel for making me feel better by saying ' he fucked you up' i appreciate it." Domestic said to me and Tancey.

"And thanks bruhh for being out there helping me get on my feet." He said towards Hedrick and they did their ugly ass handshake.

For the rest of school hours we chilled. Malekie was trying to talk and figure out whats wrong but fuck him right now. I knew he was sneaky. I just felt like i trusted him. Other than that, Yeah it was a chill day.

_______________________

Dang my fingers fucking hurt Yo' but updating sometime this week. Luh ya' 😊

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

Ariel gotta plan...

Domestic and Tancey cute...

Hedrick Boo Boo the clown😂😂

~HooKa__