Chapter 11

Okayy right now i really want to give a shout out to John walls. Like, im sorry that he lost his biggest motivator. She was so adorable and it is sad that she had cancer and past away. I didn't know that cancer can really hurt people that bad to make all these little kids past away. Shout out to her family and everyone who supported her. #RIPDamiyah.. RestInPeace babygirl.
________________________________________________

Hedrick.

Ayee i dont really feel like talking bout myself but right now im sitting in ariels hospital room with her Mr.Young, DeTray, DeMonic, Tancey, and Domestic. Her dad was looking tired, her brothers where just pissed, and Tancey was going ballistic so she left the room and calmed down. I just want to know how did she get herself in a situation like this. This is what happened//

I was just walking to my car after talking to ariel. Once i got into my car i felt like something was going wrong. I shrugged it off and just kept on driving. I saw plenty of thots walking down these streets half naked, dudes/ hitmen selling or getting ready to shoot up someones head.

I decided to go to 7/11 and get me some snacks and shit like that. As i was driving down the street i saw ariel fall on the ground and cry. Her back and head hit against the wall and she just sat there. What the hell?

I got out the car and made my way over to her but not before locking my car doors. Iont trust people out here. Once i got up to her she was knocked out like really sleep. I picked up her arm and it was cold. I took a rag out my pocket that i found and wiped her face off.

I then heard a gunshot and decided to pick her up and take her to my car. I aint see nobody around so something has to be going on with her. I unlocked my car doors and laid her in the back seat.

I drove off really fast towards the hospital. Once i got there i cut off the ignition and jumped out the car running to the other side to get her out.

I brung her inside and asked for help. In seconds they came out with a gurney and put her on it.

I walked to the waiting room and sat there with my head in my hands. I texted everyone and they all came within minutes with ballons, cards, and teddy bears. These niggas know she a fighter so its not that serious.

"The family of Mrs. Ariel Jasmin Young?" A doctor said.

"Thats us, how is she?" Mr.Young asked

"Well she is suffering a type of..uhhh...Tactile Hallucinations. This is probably coming from a lack of sleep or shes taking certain medicine that she shouldn't be taking. She has a few bruises here and there, but i think she will be fine." He said giving us a smile.

"Wait! Can we see her....please?" Tancey asked.

"Shes not up but im pretty sure you can go see her." He said nodding his head and walking away.

We all walked down to her room and once i saw her hooked up to all these machines i regret leaving her alone. This shit hurt cause she was the person i would go to get advice.

Sometimes she makes me smile and just seeing her like this doesnt make me smile. Everyone said something to her then left. I sat there thinking of what i should say. I just turned the t.v. on and was thinking.

I then heard laughing which made me turn around and look at who was laughing. I saw that ariel was up.

I got up and walked toward her. I took a deep breath but before i could say anything she spoke up.

"Listen..its not your fault, so don't make that face. Im just not doing to good. I heard the doctor say some things. At least I'm going home tomorrow right?" She said looking me in the eye. I gave her a reassuring smile and pulled up a chair.

"Look i really don't want you to feel bad for me. Im in good hands. I really hate this place, but their helping me out. I know I'm like your best friend, but i don't like to see people hurt because of me. Well i don't like to see people i care about hurt. Just know i'm living good okay. And I noticed everyone spoke to me except you little boy." She said making me laugh.

"Yeah i was thinking of what to say because i felt bad. See, i didn't want to leave you walking by yourself. You left your car at school and you know what happens out here in these streets. Right? And you know all of us dont want you to get hurt. But thats what i had to say." I said looking into her big brown eyes.

I got up to leave but she stopped me. I turned around and looked at her. She gestured her hands for me to come to her. I walked back and she gave me a quick hug.

"Thank you so much. I love you for that." I smiled on the outside but was jumping and yippee-ing on the inside.

I pulled away from the hug and walked to the door. I grabbed the doorknob, opened the door and turned around.

"Love you too Ariel feel better. Ill come back tomorrow to get you." I said then left but not before hearing a "okay". I got into my car and and was cheesing extra hard mane. Don't know how i feel.

I turned on my song T.H.O.T by The Game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

Awwwe Hedrick getting some feelings....

Aerial has Tactile Hallucinations....😿😿😿

How you guys feel about this???

~HooKa__