Chapter 21 *Part 3*

Ariel.

Everything was going in slow motion right now. My brother and Maylan are in this damn hospital. Everyone else was okay but this shit here isn't.

So as i was in the car someone tried to get me out. As i was looking for an extra gun, they should've left in the car, i heard a window shatter. I looked up and saw Trapz. He opened the door and tried to grab me. I kept kicking him in his face over and over until it was bloody. He dropped to the ground, so i thought i knocked him out, but instead he got up and grabbed my feet, pulling me out the car. I was punching him for some reason. I found a stick and stabbed him in the crouch. He groaned and dropped me. I think Romeo came up and shot him in the neck. Then another shot rang and Maylan fell on top of me. I was shocked because it all happened soo fast. I looked up and everyone was fighting in two squads. We all heard sirens going off and looked to the side. I tried so hard to get Maylan off of me and it wouldn't work. I was trying not to cry because he was on my damn rib and his shoe was pushing my skin against the ground.
I sat there and waited for someone to help. I heard i loud scream "FUCK" i looked over and saw DeTray on the ground with blood gushing out of his mouth and his hands were bloody as hell. DeMonic was pacing around and the..... were just asking questions. Romeo came over and pick Maylan up from off of me.

"Are you okay wit' him? Need no help rite?"

"Yeah im good.. Gon' check on lil homie" i started making my way to DeTray and saw that he was being picked up onto a gurney.. and Maylan too. The ambulance left and we all got into the car speeding to the hospital.

I turned in my seat to look at DeMonic. I walked over to him and punched him in his jaw.

"Yoo what the fuck"

"Nigga you suppose to be careful with him. Nigga you was suppose to protect him. You was suppose to be by his side. Nigga you fucking did this shit. Why? Why? Why?" I screamed poking, punching, hitting, etc. all onto Monics chest.

"Yoo stop fucking hitting me!" He yelled. I just broke down and he caught me. "Listen i aint even want it to be like dis yo. I was looking out for the nigga and i gave him strict instructions but he wouldnt listen man. Fuck!! This is all my fault yo!" He yelled letting me go. I fell to the ground, sobbing, watching Monic yell.

"Im sorry, Im sorry, Im soo fucking sorry man!"

"Yo D' chill non of dis yo fault mann" Erik said.

"Nahh man i cant. My niggas in their damn death bed yo."

I walked over to the front desk to see if they found any info on them. There was this old lady scratching her head with long ass nails.

"Umm excuse me...."

"What?" She looked up with an eye roll. I choose to ignore it and go ahead and ask my question.

"I wanna find some info on DeTray Young and Maylan Trews?"

She stared at me for a while and looked down at her computer. She started typing shit and moving the mouse around like she was doing something.

"Name again." I huffed and glanced at everyone in the waiting room.

"DeTray Young, Maylan Trews"

"Is that a full name or are those separate." I looked at this bitch all kind of ways. I took a deep sigh and opened my mouth to say something.

"Im kidding sweetie.. DeTray is in surgery from the bullets that he got targeted with and Maylan is not responding to anything they are giving him." I looked everywhere but at her.

"Okay thanks." I walked away and sat in the waiting room again. Why did this have to happen mann?

I sat down in the seat i was in before and put my head in my hands. I rubbed up and down my face, then scratched my head. Where is Dad? I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

As it was ringing, i put the phone between my shoulder and the side of my head. Starting to pick my nails, someone stood in front of me. I hung the phone cause obviously he not about to answer to see if we okay.

I looked up and if i could see my face, i would tell yall how mad i fucking looked. How the fuck you gonna come up in this bitch smiling and shit.

"Yo, why da' fuck you in hea' my nigga"Desire said.

"Betta getcho ass up on outta hea'" DeMonic said.

"Shut the fuck up! You da' one dat got yo' damn brother and friend in their damn hospital bed"

DeMonic got up and punched the shit out of him....

_______________________

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Havent been on this shit for the longest. This took me some time to figure out.. the shortest chapter i think. But yea doe yall knoe what to do.✌️😘

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

~HooKa__