Chapter 16

Malekie.

I was walking threw the Trap hallways and spotted a few naked girls counting money/weed. My mother told me to never disrespect women/girls and never call them out their names. As i was making my way towards the office,where i be at, i saw a fucking mouse run towards the kitchen.

Yeah we have a kitchen. You know, so we can stir the Coke and shit like dat. I ain't no punk so I just kept walking. I made it to my office and walked over towards the computer. I sat in my brown leather chair and leaned back. I did more research on Ariel, DeMonic, and DeTray the other day.

Everything is going as planned. Smooth and slow. I might as well continue working on it.

I called Ariel and was waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" I heard her speak.

"Hey what chu' doin'?" I asked.

"Sitting on my bed listening to music and watching TT twerk." I heard then laugh and I started with them.

"Don't be telling my business." Tancey said then i heard something hit the phone.

"Ill call you back later Malekie." She then hung up. Like damn a nigga couldn't even speak.

I turned off my computer after i did all the work I needed to do.

I left the office and walked out to my car. I made it to the car and unlocked the door. I decided on getting some food then going to Ariels place. I drove to Wendys and got out the car. Just know i love wendys.

I walked inside and waited in line just to get food. Someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around to see who it was. It was my little cousin.

Her name is Dajana. She is a pretty cool girl. I see that she finally gotten a nose piercing. She always wanted one since she was 12.

"Hey big Cuzzo, How you been?" She asked showing that pretty smile I always loved.

"I'm good, What about you?" I asked.

"Nun much, just chilling and working on school." she said

"Cool" i said. It was my turn next in line and I ordered. Once i got my food i waited for Dajana so i can give her my number.

"Hey Dajana, lemme get your number so we can catch up." i said. She nodded her head and gave me her phone after she unlocked it. I put my number in and gave it back.

"Call me anytime." I told her.

"Okay, Bye!"

I walked towards the car and unlocked it. I put the food in the passenger side and made my way to Ariels.

Once i got there i knocked on their door. DeTray opened the door and we dapped up.

"She upstairs doing some freaky shit bro." He told me.

We both walked upstairs and heard music. You would also hear Tanceys loud ass mouth. I opened the door and I was in shock.

Tancey video taping Ariel twerking that ass. It was moving pretty good. ;D (A/N: Its in Media...Ignore the comments.)

"Damnnnnnnnn" Me and DeTray both yelled at the same time.

Mannnn she caught us, and stopped. I aint gon' tell yall what she said to us but she got me fucked up so I had to leave. Damn man.

_______________________

Its a shame how i have all these read with BARELY 😹😹any votes.. I don't care about the comments but sumtimes it makes me laugh, anyways....

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

~HooKa__