Chapter 13

This chapter will be unknown..

You'll find out who this will be later.

Onto the story..

__________________________________________________________

Unknown.

I buckled up my belt and grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head. This girl is an animal. I licked my lips at her and winked.

"Bye daddy..come around more often." She said with sheets wrapped around her.

"Yeah yeah. You already know." I bent down and kissed her forehead. That shit is sweaty af. I turned around and wiped it. I hate sweat.

I left out her house and to my benz parked in the front of her yard. I took out my key, unlocking it, and got in. I started my car up and my phone rang. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Wassup?" I asked

"Boss said we got shit to handle." I heard Remonè (rE-Moan) say on the other side.

"Aight I'm down the street. Ill be there in a minute."

"Ight bruhh. F5O" i laughed.

"F5O"

I started to make my way towards the Trap. This shit gives me good money. Especially since i need to help out my mama.

I got there within 2 minutes. I cut the engine and made my way out the car and towards the door. I did our secret knock.

*Two knocks* *Three knocks* *Two knocks*

The door opened and i saw Big Red. I dapped him up and walked inside. I went towards Boss room down the hallway. I got to the door and turned the knob. I saw everyone around the table either smoking some loud or counting their money.

I saw the big black chair with gold chains around the edges. It turned around real slow before he looked up at me and told me to sit.

"So *******, when will i get my info on BayBay Side?" He asked.

"Umm.. I actually have some research. The BayBays have some interesting weed on there hands. Big bags and everything. They live down west. They have about over 100 niggas working on there side. We have to be careful cause they all around down west. Meaning, they got every corner and they block there territory. Two of these niggas run the shit and they got a little sister on there side. She know alot of shit so we gotta be on the low." I told him every detail i could find on them.

"Mhmmm, anything else? And tell me more about this little sister they have."

I told him every last bit that i found on their sister. She a baddie too. If i say so myself. Nothing but a bad ass chick.

I got up, as he dismissed us. I continued to walk down the hall, and proceeded to make my way out the door. Soon he stopped me.

"Wait up *******, i want you to go up there and try and do this deal i made for. Try and get with their sister and bring her down here. Make sure to do everything you can for her. We need to be on the top of this country. I ain't playing either. Take this as a joke? And thats your life." He said with seriousness in his eyes. And i nodded.

"Iight F5O."

He dapped me up and i left. Once i got in my car and started making my way home, i tried to figure out how Imma get little mama. I got tired of thinking and was just gonna try and figure it out later.

I then pulled up to Wendys, i was going for chipotle but it was a long as line. I called Ma and asked what she wanted. I then ordered and left. Making my way home.

I pulled up in front of the gate, put in the password, and made my way to the front of the yard. I then put my car in park then cut the engine. I grabbed the bags and got out the car. Not before grabbing a stack of 20s from my glove department. I walked up to the door, taking out my key, and putting it into to whole.

I unlocked the door and saw Ma sitting on the couch watching Miss America. She fucking love this show. I don't understand.

"Ma imma put your food on the table." I told her. I was still at the front door taking off my jacket and shoes.

"Ight baby. Thank you."

"No problem."

I walked into the dining room hanging my keys up on the rack, where the other keys go. I sat her bag down on the table and walked upstairs to eat mine.

After a few 30 minutes, i was Playing 2K15. I decided to stop, get in the shower and go to sleep.

I did just that and in 15 minutes i was done. I only took a bird bath. I wasn't that stinky.

I laid in my bed and started to think about that girl, once again, and then soon fell asleep...

________________________________________________

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

No telling who this nigga is...

Anywayss....

~HooKa__