Chapter 3

Ariel.

"... Working Monday night, on the corner flipping hard, made at least 3 thousand, on the boulevard... I been working grave yard, shifts every other weekend..."

I groaned and turned off my alarm. Today/ this whole week is spirit week for homecoming. I got up and went to my closet. Today is pajama day, since it's Tuesday. I went inside and grabbed my cheetah print onesie. I went to the back of the closet and grabbed me my slides so I won't step on anything messy outside to mess up my onesie.

I ran to the bathroom before my brothers stink it up. I grabbed my towel and rag. I hanged up my towel on the rack inside the shower. I arranged the nob of the water and stripped. I got in using my DOVE🐦. I closed the shower curtain first.

Once I was done washing I grabbed my towel off the rack and got out. I wiped off the the mirror with the hand towel and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled then dryer myself off. I brushed my teeth and everything. Blah Blah Blah.

Once I left the bathroom I went to my closet.I got my onesie and my slides. I put that on and checked the time. I saw that it was 7:30. Ugh 30 more minutes.

I walked downstairs to see my dad sleep on the couch with only basketball shorts on. This nigga!! I ran to the closet in the den and grabbed a blanket. After that I went to the kitchen and grab some cereal. I eat my cereal dry. I can't do milk. Everytime I use milk, somehow my cereal gets soggy.

I poured the cereal in my hand and eat some while on my phone. I noticed it was 7:54 and I had to go. I picked up the blanket and carried it to the living room. I put it over my dad and kissed his cheek.

"I'm leaving." I told him so he can hear me.

"Ight be safe and this time you can take your car" he said with his eyes still closed. I smiled and walked out the door but not before grabbing my bag.

Once I walked out the house and shut the door, I did my shmoney dance. I heard chuckles and I got scared so when I turned around I saw DeMonic and DeTray staring at me.

"What yall laughing at??" I aksed them.They looked at each other and laughed again. I just turned around and kept walking to my car.

"Wait little girl!" I turned around and noticed it was my little brother DeTray.

"Boy you are two years younger than me, don't call me little." I told him.

"Technically I'm taller than you so it really means you are little." He told me getting smart.

"Look boy-" he cut me off by putting his finger on my lip and saying shh. I swatted his hand away and gave him a death glare.

"Anyways... Sissy can you pleaseeeee drop me off at school!!" He said staring into my eyes.

"Boy we go to the same damn school. Get in the car!!" I told him while slapping him on the back of his head.

"Ight damn... And watch that mouth of yours little girl" he chuckled and I was about to slap him again but instead he ran to the car. I laughed and got in.

I cranked up the car and we started driving to school. Once we got up to the school, it was a bunch of police cars and a lot of kids crowding in a big circle, jumping around to see.

DeTray jumped out the car not even telling me and ran to the big crowd. I pulled up in my usual parking space and got out the car. I walked over to Tanceys car and knocked on her window. She rolled it down letting smoke come out of it. I coughed a little and looked at her crazy. She in here smoking a hookah pen.

"You gonna sit there or are you gonna come in and share this shit?" I laughed at her high ass and got in the back seat of the car. I got in the back because Tammy was in the front.

"Heyy Bitchh!!" I said to Tammy. Tammy was just a girl I hang out with. She ain't my bestfriend doe. We barely talk.

"Heyy Mainn!!" She said back

"Uh-uh she is my main, bitch, not yours bitch. Now you better correct your pumpkin ass, Lisa Simpson ass, looking ass niggaaa!!" She told Tammy. I started dying laughing bruhh.

"Noooo bitch you can't be talking. You got that ugly ass, nasty ass, ratchet ass weave in your dusty head. Don't know how to act looking ass bitch. Smelling like old rotten milk ass nigga. Don't come for me!!" Tammy corrected Tancey. I was turning red as fuck and my cheeks were hurting bad.

"Ight Ight yall. Quit it. Tammy you know you my bitch not my main. And Tancey there is no reason for you to come at Tammy like that. YALL both high and need to splash some water all over and inside yall bodies." I told them calming down.

"Ariel.......SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" They both yelled at the same time.

I was just dying laughing forreal. Ima have a serious headache or my stomach gonna hurt. I stopped laughing so much and got out the car. They followed and tried not to look so high.

Once we walked out the parking lot and in front of the school the big crowd was still there. I saw DeMonic and pulled him out the crowd. Once I looked into his eyes I saw hurt, mad, and different mixed up emotions.

Tancey came up and made a sad puppy dog face.

"Aww what's wrong with my DeDe." She told him trying so hard not to laugh. She know she do not call him that and I'm guessing DeMonic sensed it and noticed she was High af.

"Yo, back TF away from me withcho high ass. But, Fancy decide to fuck Anthony and Troy, knowing I don't like them. So you know Amber had my back and beat her ass bad. Well Fancy started it by calling Amber names and shit then she fucked Amber up but Amber got back on her feet. So they called the cops and the ambulance because she really got a fucking ass whooping by Amber. Now she unconscious." When he told us that I started to get heated. Amber was like a sister to me. I loved her to death and to hear someone call her names and beat her... Shit you talking bout me and you also wanna come and beat me as well.

Amber was about 5'4, brown skinned, she cut the sides of her head to make a Mohawk (with jerry curls), she has a sense of style and everything. I love her to death do us part.

I nodded my head at DeMonic, gave him a hug and told him to be okay. Me, Tammy, and Tancey walked in the building, went to our lockers and headed to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*DeTray and DeMonic at the top*

Vote....Comment.......Share....

🙎Monica, come home to me, yea come home to me my dear, 💰Make a little money, leave a little on the dresser,🚪Make a little money, leave a little on the dresser💵

~HooKa__