Chapter 9

I know i told yall i would publish but shit came up.

Anyways onto the story. Hope you like it. Correct me if im wrong please
😁😁😁😁✌️✌️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tancey.

Back to my POV? Really??

Anyways this morning i got ready in a white sweater with 'NIKE' in pink, my khakis and my hyper pink 13s. I grabbed my gold chain, gold hoops, and my gold fangs. I put all of it on and walked downstairs to my galaxy bookbag. I put my notebooks that was on the couch and just dropped them in there. Fuck School. But you know imma need my education to at least get somewhere.

I walked into the kitchen and went into the fridge. I scanned through it looking for something and i decided to get a green apple. I swear if you dont like green apples, you got to go. Lemme tell you, green apples are the shit. They sweet and sour. Youll just love it.

Anyways, as i was washing off my apple, i got a text from Domestic.

Trapped_Up: GoodMorning😁😘

PrettySmile💁: Good Mornin' D

Trapped_Up: whats the D for... Daddy?😏

PrettySmile💁: uhhhh hell no.. Its ur name bruhh.

Trapped_Up: yea...ight...watever... You coming to school today.

PrettySmile💁: y not? But yes ill tty when i get there✌️

Trapped_Up: ight baby😘😏

I just acted like that wasnt there and went on to what i was doing. I threw the apple stick away, and grabbed my car keys. I walked over to my bag and walked out the door. I got into my Blue chevy my unc gave me a long time ago, and started the ignition. It was a little chilly so i had to warm up the car before i left to go to school. I backed up out the drive way and headed towards school.

I got out the car and headed towards the main building to talk to my consoler about something. After 15 minutes of talking the first bell rung. I walked to my class while looking down at this survey Mrs. Findle gave me.

Wow. These are alot of questions. Anyways, as i got into the classroom i saw D and Fancy cuddling and flirting. You kniw what i dont even give two fucks anymore. I just stopped in my tracks, from when i was walking to my seat and put my headphones in.

I then started to walk to my seat again. Once i sat down, i saw Domestic making his way over here in the corner of my eye. I rolled my eyes and just went on 'iBooks'. I started to read "Majestic" i kept on reading until domestic pulled out my earbud.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bruhh" i said semi-yelling.

"Nothin' what the fuck wrong with you?" He asked.

"Shit ion know..you was over there with your little girlfriend laughing and what not." I said looking back down at my phone.

"Nahh bruhh you trippin we aint even going out and you flippin' off the walls B."

"Yea ight but you wanna call me baby...." I looked up at him and saw he licked his lips and rubbed his face with his hands. I rolled my eyes and said

"Exactly...go sit somewhere with that shit B!"

He just left and walked to his seat. I went back to reading..

"Wolfgang majestic was anything but that. He wasn't majestic at all. He wasn't even a a Wolfgang. He was only one guy, and the year 2015 was one of the worst on record for him...."

I got cut off by the late bell and saw that ariel was sitting right beside me listening to music with her eyes closed. I tapped her and waited for her response. She just sat there. I left her alone cuz I don't want to press that button then she'll go all ballistic.

I decided to put in the other earbud that Domestic took out. My song 'Only' came on. If you guys don't know what that is its by Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne(My husband of course), and Chris brown. I just put my head down and feel asleep in class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

By the way...Lil wayne isn't my husband its Tancey's

August is my husband for ever and eternity💞💞💞

But what you guys think about Fancey so far?

Whos POV should i do next?

~HooKa__ 🚬🚬