Chapter 10

Ariel.

So after class i walked to the bathroom to wipe my face off. I looked into the mirror and was thinking about everything. I have mixed emotions and everything. I turned on the sink fossett. I made sure it was warm. I cupped my hands under the water and bended down to splash my face. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped off my face.

When i looked back in the mirror i saw him again. Please lord, tell him to go. I tried to leave but he pushed me against the counter. I fell to the ground whimpering in pain. I looked up and he was gone. I started to cry even more than i did this morning. How is this happening? Every time.

I walked out the bathroom and went to 2nd period. I walked in and sat in my seat.

"Aye whats wrong A?"I heard Hedrick say. He sat down beside me and looked at me trying to find an answer. I turned around to look at him with a straight face. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back telling to just let it out. And i did just that.

I heard Tancey "omg whats wrong baby?"

I just kept my face on Hedricks chest and kept crying. This shits hurtful. I don't know whats going on with me. Its like i see different men and then they hurt me and leave. I just think its me. But whats going on with that.

After school i decided to walk home just to get my mind clear on things. As i was walking i saw a dark figure coming my way. Im guessing he was dressed in all black.

"No no not again!!" I was backing up and getting ready to turn around and run but bumped into someone. I turned around and saw Hedrick.

He was looking at me side ways and looked up.

"Girl what the hell you running from?" He asked. I turned around and saw nothing.

"You didn't see anything when i was backing up?" I asked him.

"Hell no i think you going crazy!" He said looking up again.

I just didnt say anything after that i just walked around him and into the street. I decided to walk to the park. Nevermind i might as well just go home. I wanna talk to my dad.

I was walking and i saw more then one figure coming towards me. I just stopped in my tracks and cried and prayed to god. I was doing this and i felt someone push me down on the concrete. I began to cry harder. All of them had mask on. I know i said i wouldnt cry over anything and i meant that. But this is like spirits coming after me because they disappear after a while.

One of them put a wet cloth on my face. I soon feel asleep but not before hearing a gunshot and being picked up.

_________________________________________

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

Whats going on?

Is someone after her?

For what?

~HooKa__