Chapter 8

DeTray.

Ayeeee...wassup people haven't talked to yall what so ever. But umm as you all know I'm 15/16 whatever yall call it I don't care. I'm 5'9 and a brown skin. I get hella girls cause I'm a 'Young'. Our family is attractive if I say so myself. I can't lie, I use to have a crush on Ariel when I was younger. That was when I didnt know we was siblings. But now...I have a crush on this one girl named Tammy. Shidddd I would love to get in that.

Anyways... When I got home I heard DeMonic scream and hearing Ariels little feet run towards his room. I took that as my chance and get pay back. I ran up to Ariels room took all my clothes off and layed on her bed scrolling threw her tv. She gone be mad as shit. Oh well she busted into my room the other day...fuck dat.

I was just laying there until i heard a gasp. I turned my head around and saw ariel there with her mouth wide open. I just laughed and said

"Girl if you dont close your mouth...something might get caught up in it." Then i looked down to my area😹😹.

I looked back up at her and she had scissors in her hand.

"Get the fuck out or ill throw this shit at you and i won't hesitate to do it." She said. Damn she was serious and all.

I got up off her bed slowly. Pulled my boxers up slowly, grabbed my clothes slowly, and walked up to her slowly. I smiled down at her then gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Thats when i ran bout fast to my damn room. I aint bout to die today.

I felt tired so I decided to go take a nap. But before that i went to go take me a shower. I got in there and it was cold as fuck. Who would use all the damn hot water?

I got out quickly, dried off, and walked to my dresser. I got out my polo boxers and went back into the bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth.I then walked down to my dads room. I knocked but heard nothing, so I decided to open his door. I then saw some lady counting my dads money. I couldnt see the face but chu knoe it seem like she was stealin'. Soon when i saw she was putting it in her shirt, i grabbed the gun off my dads dresser, took the safety off, and cocked it. She turned around so fast.

I know this lady she look so familiar. Where have i seen her before. She looked at me with pleaded eyes. She soon looked at something behind her. I was about to shoot her cause she aint saying shit and im still tryna figure out where i know her from. I turned around and it was my dad.

"Crystal what the hell you doing in my house." He said. He snatched the gun from me. What the fuck. I just looked at him while him and that lady was talking. I just walked out cause i aint wanna start nothing.

I just went towards my room and just sat on the bed texting the old hoe Remi. That chick bad but her head game starting to get weaker and weaker. I might just stop fucking with her. I then heard a gun shot, mustve been my dad but you know i dont give two shit rats about him right now. Soon I got tired so i stopped the convo me amd remi had, and just took my nap. GOODNIGHT AMERICA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally reached 1.10k..thanks to all my readers for support and everything else.😁😁👍👍Love you guys💋💋💋

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

~HooKa__