Chapter 17

Ariel.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my legend blue's. Daddy bought them for me online. I slipped them on and made my downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to get cereal but is surprised by my dad kissing some lady. I cleared my throat so they can notice me.

"Oh hey baby what chu want?" He asked.

"To know who she is..." I said while looking at him with one eye brow up and the other furrowed.

He smiled at me and said "baby this is Mrs.Summons my new girl."I looked from him to her then him and back to her.

"Excuse me." I said going past them towards the cereal boxes. I grabbed the apple jacks and poured some in my hand.

"Why does your daughter eat cereal in her hand?" I heard that bitch. She tried to say it all low. See now she fucked up my day.

"Because i want to.... Bitch!" I said to her giving her a mug.

"Little girl, Watch your fucking words when you speak em'" My Dad said. He ain't make no sense. Fuck that.

I walked over to my bag and made sure i had my keys and phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and made my way out the house and to my car.

My phone vibrated, indicating I gotten a text message.

T'T'😻😏🔐✊: Aye babe' can u com pick me up, my car broke down.

Me: Yea' ill come get you

T'T'😻😏🔐✊: Thanks luv yah'

Me:Yeah Yeah watever.

I told Tancey one day her car will turn her down. She don't listen.

I made it to her house and honked the horn. She made her way out the house and into my car.

"Hey bitch!!" Tancey said once she opened the door.

"Wassup? How was your slumber?" I asked.

"Bitch I'm not white, don't ever ask like that again." I busted out laughing at her crazy ass. "but I'm serious." She said with a straight face.

"Ight I got chu." I told her. We were close to the school when I stopped at the red light. My phone dinged then vibrated in my pocket.

Daddy😘😊: Im taking that damn car while you in school. You not slick Little Girl!

Me: Okay, yeah, watever

"Ight so my dad taking my car while we in school so we gotta walk back home. I told her. She nodded her head and looked out the tinted window.

I don't know what he bitchin' foe. I mean she look like a crusty ass hoe and don't even have respect. Yeah i think i over reacted but then again i didn't. What if your mom is a crack head and you left her. Then a couple of years later you saw your dad kissing some other woman that isn't you or your brothers mom? She just a random women who just popped up and hasn't even introduced herself.

Then she pissed me off this morning? Hell yeah, I already know I will never get along with some random ass hoe.

I parked somewhere were my dad can find the car. Im not no baby who cries over shit to get their way. If my dad says he's taking my car during school, he's taking it.

Me and Tancey got out the car. I locked it behind me hearing the chirping sounds. We made it inside with no disruptions and went to our lockers.

"Girl, I see all these niggas...buhh non of em' wanna' come get a taste of lil' mama over her!" Tancey said staring at all the niggas that past by us.

We were at my locker, getting my shit. Then she over here hanging on my locker, droolin' and shit. Nasty ass.

"Bitch! You can get any nigga you want. But, You probably don't have their attention this time boo!" I said closing my locker and laughing at her.

"Stop playin' wit my emotions moe" she said. We walked upstairs and walked to first period. We just dropped our things off and walked back out. We were early so we could do anything right now.

We started roaming these halls talking about anything and soon made our way downstairs. We talked about Niggas, Thots, how the upstairs hallway smells like shit, how the downstairs hallway smells like sex, and etc.

I then saw Malekie walk in the front doors. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I looked back to see if Tancey was still with me and she was. But just mugging the hell out of him.

Tancey says that she knows he's trying to set something up with me. She said she has a gut feeling he's doing something to cause harm. Blah Blah Blah and whatever.

"Hey Ariel." He said kissing my cheek.

"Wassup? How was your night?" I asked him.

"Nigga don't say that white shit, you black!" He said. I rolled my eyes and heard Tancey chuckle. She said that earlier.

"Well im gonna catch up witchu later i gotta go do sum' real quick." Malekie said before walking away. Okay?

I checked the time and it said 9:10. The bell rings in about 5 minutes.

"What time is it?" Tancey asked.

"Bitch don't ask me. You have on a watch."i told her

" I cant tell time. I forgot about that shit." i started dying laughing.

"What was your purpose in buying the watch, if you cant tell time?" I asked her.

"I really like the Black Matte coat with the Studs. It was the design that brought my attention." She told me. This girl!

"Well its 9:11 now, so lets go back to class"

We made it back upstairs and in the classroom. We gotten seated and the bell rung. All you saw was niggas running into the classroom. Our teacher started name call and everyone was here except my two boys.

They soon came and one of em' came in looking horrible. Domestic face beat the fuck up with blood dripping everywhere and bruises. Hedrick was helping him walk since he was limping.

They sat down far from our tables and sat somewhere else across the room. I wanna know what happened?

________________________________________________

Vote.....Comment.......Share..

Who hurt Domestic?

Yall like Malekie?

Tancey doesn't like Malekie.

~HooKa__