Chapter 5

Tancey.

Ayyye wassup yall... Just caught yall attention so here i go. As you all know my name is Miss Tancey Charney Dunkens. I'm known as the tall, big booty T. Yea I'm 5'7 damn near 5'8, slim, big butt thoe, shidddd I dance/twerk. I'm on the dance team at school or whatever.

I'm just now waking up and walked to my bathroom. When I was doing my business, I looked down and saw blood. Oh shit. I went to the cabinet and grabbed a pad. My weekly just started?

I put some tissue between my legs and walked out to my closet. I was walking like I was knock-kneed. I swear I hate these time of the months. I grabbed my undergarments and more pajamas. I'm not going anywhere today, not even school. I went back to the bathroom, still walking like I'm knock-kneed, with the tissue still between my legs. Once I got there. I turned on my shower, turned on my indoor shower radio (A/N: Its real. I used to have one it broke thoe), and stripped out the leftover clothes I had on. I got in the shower and stayed in there for 20mins.

*Passing 20mins*

Once I was out. I sat on my bed and texted Ariel and told her I wasn't going anywhere today since I'm on my cycle. I was hungry though. That's the only shit I hate. When you on your cycle, you eat like a pregnant women or you always getting these fucked up cramps in the worst places.
I walked downstairs, grabbed the phone and went to the kitchen to search for PaPa Johns Pizza Delivery number. I found it and called.

Man: This is Papa Johns, how may I help you.

Tancey: Well I'm hungry and I need some pizza, so can I get the Meat Lover with a liter of sprite.

Man: Huuuuu(sigh)... That will be 10.56

Tancey: Ight, but hold up. How long will it take cause I feel like ima die.

Man: Wha... never mind. But it will take about 15mins.

I told him my address and my phone number. I ain't put this in here, cause people just too nosey.

Man: Thank you for ordering we'll be there shortly.

Tancey: Yea Yea just hurry up.

I hung up and put the phone down. I walked up to my room and saw I had a text from Ariel saying she coming over with Hedrick and Domestic. I kinda smiled because I have a little crush on Domestic. Even though yall know that I have that crush on DeMonic, Domestic is bae.

I heard a knock at my room door and ignored it. It probably was my little sister. They knocked again and I got up to open my door. I was wrong it was my mom.

"Baby I'm going to work, but why you here?" She asked going down the steps. I ain't following her.

"Cause I'm on my cycle. You know how it is."

"Ight bye little girl be safe." She told me.

"Alright Women." She laughed then left. Once I laid back down on my bed the door bell ranged. I ran downstairs and saw Domestic😻, Hedrick, and Ariel. Ariel was holding the pizza. But where was the pizza dude.

"I payed, don't worry."

"Oh okay." I sighed relief that she payed for it.

"Wait.. No you need to worry cause I need money back in my pocket. So pay up $10." She said changing my mood.

I got up gave her $10 and walked to my room with my pizza and soda. They followed.

"So guys what y'all wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's play a game?" Ariel said.

"Ight, dare or double dare?" I asked.

"Nahh we playing OUIJA." Hedrick said.

"Hell no!! Fuck you mean bruh?? I ain't playing that shit for Nuthin. I ain't tryna die." Domestic said. Making everyone die of laughter.

"Ight Ight Dare or Double Dare it is." Hedrick said a little disappointed.
"Okay, Ariel... You know how to answer." I said.

"Double dare BITCHESS"

"Alright I double dare you to come feel this DICK!" Hedrick said making us laugh except Ariel. Her face was like -_________- 😹😹😹😹

She got up walked over to him and looked him straight in the eye. She smirked and put her hand in his pants. He looked shocked. I had to turn around. That shit look disgusting. And I'm eating pizza.

"Fuck!" I heard Hedrick groan.

Ariel walked back over to her spot and smirked. I laughed at Hedrick cause his face was priceless and he was extra hard.

"Alright my turn, Domestic answer." She said to domestic.

"Double dare." He said.

"Alright I double dare you to tongue kiss Tancey." I blushed.

"Nahh I'm eating ion want his nasty ass--"

I'm guessing he wanted me to shut up cause he cut me off by tongue kissing me and I ain't wanna waste the only time to kiss him, so I did it back. It felt like I was in the flower garden in heaven.

He stopped it and we looked in each other's eyes. I swear he is a beautiful creature on this earth.

"Okay... Ummm well... Hendricks answer the damn question and stop looking at us." Domestic said. I just smiled and went back to eating my pizza.

"Dare nigga. Y'all go ahead and be dumb to try double dare. Niggas I'm good." He said almost making me choke on my pizza. I put the pizza down and drunk out the liter of sprite I've gotten.

"I dare you to drink some of her sprite and put your tongue all around it too." He said. I looked up at him like he was crazy. This nigga. As I was looking at him he smirked and Hedrick snatched the bottle out my hand and did what he was dared to do.

OH MY GOSH. This nigga really stupid. "It was a dare." He said.

"Fuck you" I told him.

"When baby girl" he said scooting over to me.

"Nigga I don't want to fuck you. Your dick probably infested by all these girls you fucking all ready. It ain't gonna be hard, it's gonna be sloppy/droopy. Fuck away with that shit." Damn. I ain't mean to say it like that it's these emotions on this damn cycle. Feels like a pregnant woman.

Hedrick looked at me then scooted back over to his spot and just starred into space. Dang.

"Uhh umm.. well, I'm bout to leave cuz u won't share no pizza, I'm hungry, tired, and I will get in trouble if my dad found out I skipped school today cuz of your ass." Ariel said. I just laughed and shrugged it off. I got up and went to hug Alice. I tried to hug Hedrick but he pushed me away. Damn.

"Yea ima head home as well. See ya later T." Domestic said.

"Hold on wait." I looked up at him and said

"I want to give you something I never gave anyone." I pulled out a black box and it was my grandpa's old boxing ring. He told me to give it to someone I trust. And I can't trust Hedrick.

"It's my grandpa's old boxing ring. I know you take boxing and play basketball, but my grandpa said give it to someone, that's a boy, I trust. And since you are very close I trust you more then Hedrick."I gave him the box and he just starred at me.

"Thank you T. Thanks for trusting me. I trust you more as well. Just... Thanks fo everything." He said hugging me. We pulled back and looked at each other. We both was leaning in until

"Nigga getcho ass out here. I'm ready to leave."Hedrick said. I looked down and said bye. He lifted my up my head and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and walked him to the door. Once they walked away, I went back inside and flopped on the couch. I'm tired.

I turned the T.V. on and soon I was K.O.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote.....Comment.......Share

(Domestic at the top)

~HooKa__