•This Family is Thuggish•

Ariel..

§Hi my name is Ariel Jazmin Young I'm only 7 and my family isn't the same. Our parents aren't always there for us but it's cool. My mom is an clothes designer but personal hair dresser on the side. My dad ,that lives 15 mins away, is a barber but can also do cornrows and dreads. I have two siblings. One older brother and one younger brother. That's all there is to know about me now onto my life.§

«MY FAMILY IS THUGGISH BEGINNING »

"JAYDEN stop your hurting me!" I heard my mom. I ran towards the door and tried to open it. It's locked. I went back to my room and grabbed my stool. I put it in front of mom's room door and stood on it. I reached on the tip of my toes and searched the boarded of the door with my little fingers and found the key.

I hopped off the stool and threw it in my room. My hands were shaking badly as I tried to unlock my moms door. I had reached my goal and unlocked her door. When I opened the door I saw some man on top of my mommy as she was crying.

"Get off my mommy!!" I screamed. I punched, kicked, and scratched him everywhere until he was on the floor trying to make me stop. I am a very strong girl for my age and I'm not afraid to use my strength for very important task. This here was a big task.

"Get off me you stupid little b!£¢h!!" He yelled with a deep voice. I grabbed his dreads and started to yank them. I screamed and pulled all in once. I was beating up his face and stomping on it with my little boots.

I got up because my mom tapped me to move. She stood over top of him and said "You mess with me, you messing with my daughter and my daughter doesn't play." I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

Then my mommy started throwing punches. I laughed because he was laying there hopeless. You can't do anything what so ever when your messing with little old Ariel. Yea maybe I am a baby. Got baby hands, feet, Shoot!! Maybe even a baby face. But ima big girl, and my mommy told me big girls fight for their life.

Instead of fighting for my life, I fought for my mommy's. After she was done I went into my acting and called the police.

"911.. What's your emergency". The lady said on the other side.

"MY MOMMY IS GETTING HURT BY A MAN WE DONT KNOW PLEASE HELP!!" I yelled in her ear fake crying while giving my mom a wink.

"Okay baby girl we are coming but please calm down for me." The lady told me.

"No, no she's gonna die in there. They locked the door and everything. Please hurry!!" I told her breathing heavy.

"Baby girl we are on our way. Please calm down. We are almost there." She told me.

"Okay I'll try." I said still fake crying. We hung up then I gave my mommy a high five.

"Ariel get in your positions okay?" She asked me.

"Okay mommy." I told her I went in my room but not before putting the key back to where it was.

I heard the door open downstairs and I started fake crying all over again. Once I heard them talking to my mom, I started to creep around them corner and see the police.

They were done talking and my mom came around the corner to pick me up.

"Alright baby girl they got him." She told me.

Thank you lord.

She kissed my head and tucked me in bed. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and said,

"Baby I will always love you cause you always help mommy out." She said holding out her pinky. I linked onto hers.

"Always and forever?" She asked.

"Always and forever mommy."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIKE..... COMMENT.....VOTE....

🙎Remember who you came from, Remember when you were brave?🙍

~HooKa__