🍋 Private Lesson - Lisa Minci X Male Reader (Genshin Impact) (Req) (+18)

Start from the beginning

That was a lie, maybe. Lisa didn't exactly know what she was getting into, but the thought of you holding her lovingly as you completely annihilated her insides with your... 'magic scepter' kept being one of the many adult and 100% dirty thoughts her mind had been plagued with ever since she met you. A cutie ripe for the taking was there for her, all she had to do was take this opportunity and hope for the best.

Although Lisa could've gone with the 'I love you' part first, she realized everyone does that nowadays both in public and in those stories she read in the library books, so Lisa's different approach to 'confessions' was actually a great idea coming from her.

Y/N: "Are you sure? I haven't really..."

Lisa: "Had sex before? Don't worry, books help a lot with that. But since you don't like to read, then I'll be helping you. Follow me, okay~?"

Later in the afternoon, at the inn...

Lisa: "I'm all yours now. You can tell me anything and I'll do it."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, there sat Lisa almost completely naked, because she was still wearing her black stockings and hat just for the fun of it. Your face was completely hot and you tried to look at something else in the room, but your eyes always went back and focused on her flawless figure. How a woman could be this perfect, you never knew.

Y/N: "W-What do you mean?"

Lisa: "I mean that you can do whatever you want to me and I won't stop you. I'm interested in seeing what you do."

Y/N: "I see..."

Your hand moved forward and then retracted itself, since you weren't sure if this was even something you should be doing right now. Lisa smiled a comforting smile, and then she gently pulled you in.

Lisa: "Let me help you."

Y/N: "Y-You don't have to—"

Her hands pulled down your pants, and your erect member sprung up, which surprised the gentle witch a bit then she giggled because of it.

Lisa: "At least this guy isn't shy~"

And without hesitation, Lisa wrapped her hands around your cock and looked up to see your reaction. You squirmed, with shaky breath and clenched fists, due to the contact with her warm hands down there, almost feeling like you were melting because of them.

Lisa: "Now what should I do?"

Y/N: "I think you should... do what you think is right."

Lisa: "Good choice."

Lisa would not leave this room until you two have reached an impossible level of pleasure, something that cannot be described in words or in a book. And it all begins with you.

Lisa's hands slid up, and then back down, then up, and then down again, at a very slow pace. Since this was your first time, every second you were slowly getting closer to letting it all out, and Lisa was patiently waiting for that moment. Your groans were like music to her ears, and when it came time, she kissed the tip of your cock, which was when you grabbed Lisa's head and shoved it in her mouth.