~~~~~time skip~~~~~

we were all in the living room area while bakugo was far distant from us and was just sitting down in the kitchen on his phone . i then got up and right when i got up mina said " hey how about we all play a game." she said while smirking . probably knowing mina things go down . i slowly turn around looking at mina . "what kinda of game ?" i asked . "well hina how about we play 7 minutes ." i then look at her . "um i think i'm gonna go to sleep better ." i say "oh come on please!" ururaka said while giving me those puppy dog eyes and i turned to mina and she was doing it too . i rolled my eyes and walked over and sat with them . they all looked excited but i wasn't i was ready to go to sleep . i then saw kirishima pushing bakugo in the circle and sat him down . honestly me and bakugo did not want to be there . " so who's going first ." kirishima said . " hmm i think mina since she's the one who recommended this ." i said . she then looks at me with a i'm gonna kill you look . i then stuck my tongue at her . she then spins the bottle and it lands on...me . she then stands up and grabs me by the wrists and takes me to the closet . she then lets go and starts to talk about what would have happened if it was a boy and blah blah blah and it just went on until the 7 minutes were over . kirishima them opens the door and i look at him and he looks at me with a sorry look and then i get out of there and mina follows me and i sit down and so does she . "alright bakugo it's your turn!" kirishima said . "wait what why me!" he barks . "well because you have to!" kirishima said . "fine" . he spins the bottle and it lands on......me . " alright i'm done ." i said while standing up . "yeah me too" bakugo said and he stood up too . mina and kirishima then smirked at eachother and then pushed me and bakugo into the closet and then locked us both in there i then face the door while he was behind me . i slowly turn around and he pins me into the wall . "i can't believe i have to stay in a closet with you ." he says and i just roll my eyes . " oh shut up not my fault." he then lets out a soft tch and steps away . "now what ." he asked . "oh shut up okay ." he then glares at me . "don't tell me what to do shortie."
"don't call me that kacchan ." i looked at him and he looked hella pissed off . " say that again i dare you ." he then actives his quirk and i go up to his ear and i whisper with the most sexiest voice i can do . " k-a-c-c-h-a-n, kacchan." i can tell that he got pissed but his face start to heat up and i pull back slowly and kirishima opens the door . "times up you two!" i then wink at him and i leave the closet and i sit down and bakugo stomps out of the closet at goes upstairs and i giggle . " alright i'm going for a walk ." they all give me a thumbs up and put on my shoes and head out .

bakugos POV

"k-a-c-c-h-a-n, kacchan ." chills go down my spin . i feel my face heats up and she pulls back and looks at me . "your times up you two!" kirishima said . she then looks at me and winks and walks away . i stood there in shock about what just happened . i then stomp out into her bedroom and sit on her bed . why did i feel this way . theres no words to describe what i feel right now . it feels like my stomach is tingling or something . I then went downstairs and noticed that she's gone . i tap kirishima and ask him and he said that she went for a walk . i look at the time and it was 9 at this time . i shrug it off and went on my phone .
it's been a couple of minutes since she left . everyone was asleep on the floor so i decided to go look for her . i put on a jacket and head outside . from where she lived there was a lot of alleys so i kept on walking . there was this alley that looked different then the rest so i went into that one . i looked around and i see a door and there was music inside so i checked if it was locked and it wasn't so i opened the door and there was a club . people dancing and moving there hips . i look around and see that hina was there and she was dancing but with someone . couldn't quite see who is was but i just watched her dance from the door . she looked happy . i guess this is where she goes to get her mind off things . i smiled and walked away . this is gonna be helpful for favors . i went back to her house and i went inside and head upstairs to sleep in her room since i didn't want to sleep with these losers . i lay on her bed and i heard the door open and it was her . she walked pass me and didn't notice i was here because it was dark but she didn't even bother to turn on light . she started to strip i guess to change but i didn't know why i didn't do or say anything i just watched her . i had this feeling to get up and grab her but i didn't . i turned on the light and she jumped . "so are you just gonna let me stare or" i said . she stood there in shocked . "WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM" she yelled . i just stared at her and she realized that she was practically butt naked . her face turned red and she went inside her closet and shut the door , i laughed and got up and head towards her closet and then opened it and she was changed but her face was still red . "so do you mind telling me that you were at a club ." i asked . her eyes widen and her face got even more red at this point i thought that i broke her . i get up and sat on her bed waiting for her to answer . "um what are you talking about ." she nervously laughed . "oh cmon i saw you in that club dancing . im not stupid ." i looked at her and she looked the other way ."fine . i go the club to take my mind off me and dance all night long and be free ." she smiles and looks at me . "okay but who was that guy you were dancing with?" i asked . "that was some random guy i danced with dont know don't care ." she then gets up and walks towards me and lays on her bed . "now what we're you doing in my bedroom hm?"  . "i didn't want to sleep in a room full of losers so i came into your bedroom because there was no one in her and plus i like in here ." i said . "okay then i'm going downstairs to sleep." she was about to head out but i grab her by the waist i don't know why but last night i felt..this warm feeling?  " do you really wanna sleep downstairs instead of your room?" i ask . "well your sleeping in here aren't you or are you scared to sleep by yourself in the dark"  i let go of her and face the other side while on her bed . "omg don't be such a baby bakuhoe i'll sleep with you ." she rolls her eyes and goes beside me . it was silent and we were laying down . she turns to me with a smirk. "baby want a milky" she says trying not to laugh . i glare at her and roll my eyes and turn the other side and close my eyes . what a fucking dumbass....

to be continued.....