"Well, that's good. If anyone gives you any more trouble, just find me alright? I like to think I can teach em a little something," I smile, just a bit smug. 

"Alright, whatever you say," she chuckles as she puts her hands into her pockets. "Uh, I guess I should say thanks. For you know, what you did." 

"Just doing what any good guy should," I shrug, but still notice the hint of sadness in her eyes at my words. 

My eyes go up & I can see a scar under her bangs, right on the eyebrow. Noticing where my gaze is at, her eyes widen a little as she runs a hand over her bangs, making them cover it up. 

"I won't ask, but whatever happened, there's no reason to be ashamed," I say as I begin walking backwards, still looking at her. Giving her one last smile, I turn around to leave, completely forgetting the bathroom so I turn around again. She raises an eyebrow as I smile sheepishly. "I forgot I came to use the bathroom." She laughs, & I smile at her beautiful smile. I haven't really seen it on her before.

Going back downstairs, I frown as I see the douche who messed with Kristy, drinking down more beer. Like he really needs it. He spots me & gives a crooked smile, wobbling over to me. 

"You done with her yet? I need to get laid," he slurs as he tries to walk past me to get up the stairs. Gritting my teeth, I shove him into the wall. He winces but doesn't say anything, knowing that he's gotten himself into trouble. 

"You go anywhere near her & I'll kick your lousy ass, got it?" 

"You two dating or something?" he raises an eyebrow. 

"I don't have to answer your question." I release him, watching as he dusts himself off with his hands. 

"Whatever man she ain't that pretty anyway, totally not worth the trouble." I can't help it as I crash my fist to his face, causing him to fall back against the wall. Looking around, I see that most people are still partying but a few bystanders are watching in amusement. I bring my eyes back to the guy, slightly smiling at the blood pouring out of his nose. Without second thought I walk off, ready to get back to partying. 

It isn't long before I see Lexi seeing on the couch, a pepsi in her hand. Smiling, I plop down next to her. 

"Hey," I say, smoothly. 

"Dillon!" She says, beaming. I can't help but feel relieved as I see she's wearing jeans like Kristy. "I didn't know you were here." 

"A party without me?" I joke. "Not possible." She chuckles lightly. 

"You don't seem surprised to see me here, did you already run into Kristy?" I nod, not knowing if I should tell her the details. 

"You having fun?" 

"It's not bad, I admit. I like the music." I grin. She's so innocent, no beer & nothing too crazy. Just sitting here sipping soda. I see Lexi's eyes go past me, & I turn to see Kristy looking at us, like she wants to walk over but something's keeping her. I give a small smile & wave, hoping she'll take that as a welcome. Luckily, she does & smiles back softly as she walks over. I move over so she can sit between Lexi & I. 

"So what's going on?" She asks looking at Lexi, then me. I can tell she's saying something through her eyes. Telling me not to tell Lexi what happened earlier. 

Raising an eyebrow, I can't help but wonder why she wants it to be a secret. I mean yeah I know it's nothing to brag about but why try to hide it? 

"I'm not really doing anything," Lexi shrugs, adding a chuckle at the end. 

"Always the party girl," Kristy laughs as I take the time to really take her in. Her hair is blonde with a reddish tint, & there are faint freckles scattered across her cheeks, towards her nose. You wouldn't even notice them unless you were staring right at them, like me. Her longish bangs still cover that scar, leaving me to wonder what happened. 

"Hey are you the guy that hit my boyfriend?" A squeaky voice asks, breaking my thoughts. I look up to see a girl, hands on hips, glaring down at me. Her long blonde hair  has dyed black tips, & she has a crop top that goes too low along with booty shorts, too high. Raising an eyebrow at her, she rolls her eyes before she points to the douche I hit earlier, at the other side of the room whole holding an ice pack to his face. 

"Yup," I answer, popping the 'p' sound at the end. From the corner of my eye, I see Kristy's eyes widen as she takes in my handywork, but doesn't say anything. 

"Why the hell did you do that?!" She shouts. "If he was sober he would totally kick your ass for that, you pathetic, worthless-" 

"Excuse me Micky Mouse, can you shout the hell up?" My mouth drops as I look at an angry Kristy. 

"Um, what?!" The girl barks, narrowing her eyes at her. 

"It's just that your annoying high pitched voice is giving some of us a headache." I bite my lip, trying to contain a laugh. 

"Just mind your own business!" 

"Oh, this is my business. Because you see, if your oh so wonderful boyfriend wasn't hitting on me then he wouldn't have that broken nose now." Lexi's eyes are bulging as she watches the 3 of us, & it's almost funny to see how confused she looks. My eyes go back to the girl, who's mouth is dropped as she looks between us. 

"You're just a liar. You just want to break us up!" She storms off.