Charles x Depressed Reader

(I heard depression in the chat *yeets this over*)

      You were staring at the ceiling while lying in bed. Your brain once again decided to hit you with the brick of crushing depression again.
   Sighing, you began to overthink everything.
  Were you good enough?
  Will anyone ever remember you?
  What if your friends never really liked you?
    Why were you like this?
You were about to break down again when you hear a knock at your door.
  After making sure that your face wasn't too red or tired looking, you went to answer the door.
   "Heya Y/n!" Charles said and you let him in,"Henry and the others noticed that you were a bit quiet today so I was sent to check up on you."
  Crap, you forgot that you left your phone on silent.
     "Hah, well sorry about that."
   Charles smiled," No need to be sorry about it, I like visiting you anyway!"
     "Really?"
   "Yeah," He then looked closer," why'd you ask?"
    "O-oh, no reason. Just hope I didn't bother you too much heh." You say while sitting down.  He stared for a bit before poking your face," You were crying weren't you?"
     You gave him a surpised look, you swore that you made sure to look mostly normal before you left your room.
     "Your eyes don't have their pretty shine annnnd you sound like your nose is stuffy."
    Oh.
       "Alright, you got me. But its nothing to worry abou-"
     He cuts you off by holding a hand up," Y/n , its fine, you can tell me!"
     "You sure? I don't want to burden you with my problems Charles."
     He pats your head and sits beside you,"Oh come on, you know I'm willing to help my friends annnd it isn't a burden."
    You take a breath, then began to vent your feelings to him. You tried to not get too emotional, but you ended up crying a few tears anyway.
    He lets you finish, then holds your face in his hands.
    "Y/n, you are one of the most coolest  person I have ever met. You are not worthless or useless at all!" He then hugged you," whatever you are dealing with, we'll help you get through it ok?"
    You nod and hugged him back," Thanks.."
    "No problem!" He then gets an idea," how about we do something fun? I can make your favorite food too."
    "Well, a movie or youtube sounds nice and no we don't want you to summon an eldritch food god again." You replied with a laugh as you wiped your tears away.
     "Oh, I remember that..." He says and rubbed the back of his neck," take out then?"
   You nodded and begun to look through Youtube to find something long to watch. Charles ordered some food from your favorite fast food resturant.
(The Travis scott from Mcdonalds *SICKO MODE PLAYS* jk)
     You settled on watching some Twitch stream highlights from one of your favorite Minecraft Youtubers. The commentary was funny and the story that they came up with was as entartaining as a Netflix show. With some election happening and a guy revoking the citizenships of the former president and one other guy, he was pretty much the new antagonist. (if you prefer to watch something else just pretend its your favorite show)
    Charles comes walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. You worryingly looked at the popcorn and back at the natural disaster called Charles.
     "D-Don't worry!" He says and eats one," I managed to make it normally this time heh."
    You take a handfull and tried it, it was some GOOD popcorn. Not too tastless or too buttery annd it wasn't exploading.
      20 minutes later, the food arrived and the two of you were having a great time.
         You then caught him staring and was about to ask why.
    "You're back to your normal awesome self now! WOOOOO!"
   "It looks like it."
   "Even your eyes shine like stars agaain!," he added with a grin.
     "Cool," You then nudged him," thanks for coming to cheer me up bro."
   "Anytime. Its not like I snuck off of the base to come see you."
    Hahahah what.
  "Charles, did Galeforce assign you with a mission when you snuck off?"
  You two silently looked at eachother for a few seconds.
     "Uhhhh," he sweats and glances back at the door," maybeeee."
      "Was it serious?"
  "Not as serious as you." He replies and ruffled yout hair. You blushed and attempted to ruffle his hair but he moved back. You thought you heard footsteps but you thought it was nothing.
   The two of you goofed off and ate food for a bit. You forgot about your problems and why you were depressed in the first place.A few minutes later you and Charles were playing Among Us.
   "Wow, how are you good at imposter?"
  Charles shrugged," I probably act normal."
   "Suuuure." You then proceed to ask," hey what was that mission anyway?"
  Charles looked up and was about to tell you.

     Then Galeforce kicked down the door.