Assassin Reader x Henry part2

It had been a couple months since the whole ordeal and you were heading to the docks to visit to Dr.Vin. She helped you by upgrading some weapons and adding cool cybernetics to you. You had found her around a few weeks ago when you were looking for someone to repair your sniper rifle. At least you can fire lasers out of your hands now.
          You spot her boat and walk in.
    She was working on something and looked up to see you enter.
      "Good morning Y/n, its good to see you again."
       "Same." You then walked closer,"whatcha working on?"
        Vin pushed up her glasses and moved out of the way to reveal-
     Henry?
        "I saw him fall from the sky a few moments ago and decided to help him." Vin explained.
     "Huh, I wonder what trouble he got into.."
      "You two know eachother?"
     "Kind of, remember that story I told you? The one with the Chaos Containment?"
      Vin nodded,"Da. I remember." She then added a few more adjustments,"his spine was injured bad, along with his arm. Had to replace them, but he is almost done."
     You watched as she checked on the cybernetics before stepping back. Henry begins to stir before sitting up quickly in a panic.
     "Whoa, careful! You had a bad fall."
   Henry muttered something before looking around. He then notices you.
     "Y/n?"
    "Uh, hi again."
     Henry rubbed his eyes and looks at his new arm. After Vin explained what happened Henry nods before getting up and asking if she saw a helicopter.
     "Helicopter? No, I don't think so. I only noticed the airship."
          "Oh." Henry stared off into the distance with worry. Meanwhile, you gave your rifle to Vin along woth some money.
       You then stand beside Henry.
    "Last mission got messy huh?"
        "Kind of..." Henry then lit up,"wait, you're good at tracking people down right?"
      "Yeah, its my job. Why?"
     "I need your help. Its serious."
  Vin came back and handed you your rifle back. You and Henry thank her and exit the boat.
          Back at your apartment, Henry explained the problem.
       "Huh, sooo your team was looking for some weird time thing and now there is an imposter?"
       "Two maybe, I don't know."
    You went to check your computer for the person in question. It was the military pilot. Everything seemed normal so far so you looked for anything else. Then you come across something interesting.
       "Hey, take a look at this."
     Henry comes over to look at your screen.
     "I hacked into Chaos containment to see if I could find anything and apparently these toppat elites had been sneaking into timelines. Charles Calvin right?"
     Henry nodded," That bastard must have killed him and took the helicopter, no wonder he was quiet!"
       "We might have to worry about Ellie tho, the C.C thinks that they're both in the timeline."
           "Do you have their coordinates?" He asked as he tested his cybernetics.
      You shook your head and entered a few codes," Not yet, but I can track them. It will take at least an hour or two to get a lock on them."
           "Alright." Henry then pressed a button and a pair of jet like wings pop out causing him to stumble a bit.
        You help him regain balance,"Wow, I didn't know she gave you those!"
       "I guess so," he was about to do a test flight but you stop him before he could fly through the roof.
       While waiting for the tracker to find the targets, you watched Henry fool around with his abilities. He can even summon a sta- (COUGH) reference for some reason.
             "So, hows it going?" He asked while using his hand to toast a waffle.
       "Pretty smooth so far, I recently had to assassinate some mafia leader. One of his guards broke my rifle after I made the shot, I didn't see her until I looked up," You said while catching a waffle with a plate," its really nothing as crazy as your last mission."
        "Yeah.." Henry takes a bite of his waffle after spreading some jam on it," I'm going to kick his ass for killing my partner, I just hope Ellie and the other person survived."
       You pat his shoulder," I wish you luck Henry because," the computer makes a noise," I found those bastards."
       Henry takes note of the coordinates and smiled," Annnd ypu are going to help me take them down."
     You look up and let out a laugh," Me? "
    "Yes."
  "Hmmm I don't knoow..." You pretended to check your nails in thought.
    "We can steal a ruby after this."
   You smiled and grabbed your gun,"Count me in."

-

  One of the cords lead the both of you to the government base in the jungle. Henry ran in to warn Galeforce but encountered Ellie.
        "Henry! I thought you were dead!" She exclaimed and looked pass Henry to see you,"where'd you find that cool girl?"
      "I uh , she is a new soldier here and escorted me in." Henry said while looking at 'Ellie'. She looked identical to the Ellie he knew. But he had to check something.
          "Ellie, do you remember what happened at the rocket ship?"
    She nodded," Yeah, we were uh, going to join the Toppats but helped Charles instead."
      Henry deemed her officially sus.
  They were picked up by Charles at the wall.
    Henry nodded and made a move to get pass Ellie only for her to step in the way.
      You watch them awkwardly block eachother and ask questions when you hear an odd noise come from behind the pile of crates nearby. Deciding to investigate, you snuck over and peeked around the corner.
    "Come on, work damn it."
   You see another Henry standing there trying to activate something. Spotting a fancy teleporter next to him, you pieced together that this was the third Toppat that was probably going to end game Henry.
     But not on your watch.
  You glance back to see Ellie still stalling for time, so you reached into a crate, found some remote control and clicked it.
   A tank zooms by and hits fake Ellie allowing Henry to get to Galeforce. Next you jump over and shoot the other Henry's kneecaps.
    He yelled in pain, " What the hell!?"
         But you knock him out quickly.
  Running back to your Henry, you see him run out with the general in tow.
     Toppat Henry and Ellie got found and locked up.
        "Hey, good work back there!" Henry said while high fiving you.
    "Yeah, you would have been killed if I hadn't tagged along so, yay."
         "Right, but we have one last bastard left."
       You nod and get in a tank while holding out your hand," Come on, lets kill da hoe!"