Assassin Reader x Gov Henry

(This is a request for @LetsSpeedEdit)

     You were a pretty experienced assassin out on a mission to take out the CEO of Chaos Containment. Sure, it was pretty risky but the customer did pay a hefty amount for you to get the job done. Besides, they weren't the best at fixing chaos...
      Their base was located in the middle of the desert outside of the city. You had waited until sun down before making a move. You snuck pass the gaurds and got into the building. Now all you need to do is-
     You spot your target, but someone else was with them.
     A government agent to be exact. Now why would an agent be here? You disguise yourself and stood close enough to overhear the conversation.
   "-I don't think anyone could assassinate me, I mean I could ask someone to literally set off a nuke."
    The agent sighed,"Which is why I'm here, also your gaurds are half asleep."
    "They are? HEY what are you guys doin-" The CEO walks off to wake them up as the agent keeps an eye on the CEO. Damn it.
    Now you had to deal with the agent, then the target. You needed a way to separate them...then you got an idea. Looking through some notes you discover that the lights were prone to fail in certain rooms. So all you had to do was lure the CEO in one of those rooms and get the job done.
     You walk off as if you had somthing to do and look for a reactor. After passing a few rooms, you find the reactor room and caused it to malfunction. You quickly hid in the vents as the guards and workers panic. Using the vents, you find the CEO all alone in the office. Perfect.
    Pressing a button to disable the lights, you jump out and lunge for the CEO. Only to be tackled.
     "What the hell!?" You push whoever it was off and get up in time to see the CEO flee the room. Shit.
      The other person gets up to block the door. The lights came back on and you see that it was the agent.
    "Aw come on, of course it was you."
    He then points his gun at you.
     "Whoa!" You back up,"hey I work here you know."
     "Lying won't save you, I saw you come out of the vents."
       You both stood there in silence for a few seconds. Then you quickly flipped over the table and took out your gun. You were planning on quietly assassinating your target but this guy gave you no choice.
        He also took cover by the doorway and shot at you. You shot back and nearly land some hits but that guy was too fast.
       "Why are you here anyway?"

     You reload and check to see if you can get a clear shot,"Like as if I'm going to tell you that!"
           After a few more shots, you hear him reload and took your chance to get to the vents and find the CEO again. You crawl out into the control center. Luckily, no one was there.
    You take a breather and rest when you heard someone enter. You look up quickly and see the target walk in and freeze.
      "Crap." The CEO tried to run out but you pressed a control to lock the doors.
      "ShIT, nononononononono," They bang on the door as you take out a knife. You had to save your bullets just in case you had to shoot your way out. 
      "HENRY! HELP, ANYOOOONE!?"
   You rush over and made a move to slit their neck when the door blasts open.
    You were thrown back by the blast and groaned,"Oh fuck, I can't believe you done this."
       You are then met face to face with a gun.
     "Fuck."
   "Looks like you're not going to be assassinating them this time." The guy- probably Henry, said and clicked the gun.
     "Tell me one thing, why are you here?"
     "I'm here on government orders to protect them."
    Of course it was them, well...there goes your kill streak. You shut your eyes as he pulled the trigger.
...
.....
...........
...............
..................
.....................
       You opened your eyes to see a confused Henry. You smiled and pulled out your own gun.
     "How the turn tables Henry."
   You pulled the trigger, only for nothing to fire.
     You pull it a couple times, still nothing. Oh shit.
     Henry and you stared at eachother's predicament. You shove passed him and ran for the exit planning to lock him in once you were out. But the emergency doors were already closed.
    "What."
    You processed this, then realized that the CEO must have locked them.
     You turn back around,"Well, this is awkward."
     Henry nodded," Yeah..."
    You reached for your knife but couldn't feel it. You mentally facepalmed, you dropped it in the explosion.
       "Sooo, do we punch each other or...?" You said while checking to see if you could get the emergency doors open.
     "Honestly, I think we are at a stalemate here."
     "Agreed."
   There was a long moment of silence before Henry spoke up.
     "Look, we are both unarmed, locked in this room, and that CEO is long gone by now."
     You sighed. He was right about that.
     "Got any ideas government boy?"
   Henry sighed.
     "How about a ceasefire?"
   You give him a look.
       "Bruh, I was paid lots of money for this one."
    "Face it, you can't get out of here in time to catch them."
     You stopped and thought about it.
  "On top of that, I could arrest you later if you do get out."
     "And I'll have the bullets to kill you."
    "Yeah, but we would both end up dead."
    "Good point...."
    You heard a couple chaos control members surround the exit. At any moment those doors could open and you would be dealing with another can of worms.
   "Fine, I agree."
   "Good choice."
   The doors opened and Henry told them that it was a false alarm. You both walk out and before you took your leave he asked what your name was.
    You turned and smiled.
      "The name's Y/n."
        You then left before he could ask anything else.