Toppat Charles x Gov reader pt2

(Aight, let me add in a tiny warning because this part is a bit spicy.)

    After the announcment of you joining the Toppat Clan, you were to work in Intel since you knew government information. You decided to play along for now. Maybe you could gain his trust while secretly leaking info back to the government. If Charles were to find out, you could easily escape after disabling the shields and defencess. Besides, they tend to leave the weapons room open a lot.
    The first few weeks went according to plan. That was until week 5.
    You were doing your tasks when you get a call to head up to Charles's office. And like a normal person, you were internally panicking but made your way to the bridge.
   You pause at the door and took a deep breath while you went over your escape plan before walking in.
    "Oh, hello Y/n! Glad you could make it." Charles says in a surprisingly light tone as he turned his chair to face you.
  You sat in the chair across from him.
  "What did you need sir?" You say while looking around. You find it funny that he still likes the helicopter that he had back when he worked for the governent and even has a small model of it on a shelf.
  "Well," Charles rests his head on his hand as he looked to the side,"for a government worker turned Toppat, you have been surprisingly good. No escape attempts, no assassinations, and so on."
     He looks back and makes direct eye contact with you.
    "But I couldn't help but get suspicous. So I did a little digging and guess what I foouunnd!" He grinned as you try your best to look confused.
    "You were very sneaky with that hidden government channel. It even took some time for Burt to detect it but luckily you slipped up, and left it open for too long."
   Frick.
  You made a move and get up to dash for the door.
  "Just so you know, its locked by the way." He added with a smug look.
   Oh how you would like to wipe that expression off of his stupidly handsome face. ... no you did not just think of that haha nope.
    "Alright, it looks like you caught me red handed. Let me guess, you are going to throw me into space right?"
    "No."
  A surprised look crossed your face.
  "No? But I'm a security risk."
  He had stood up now and made his towards you.
   "It appears that you still feel loyal to the governement. Now, you're lucky that I like you or I might have just gotten rid of you."
   You took a step back as he got closer and made the mistake of backing into a wall. Fuckfuckfcufkcufkcufcjfu.
    Charles stopped just a few inches from you.
    "Tell me, what will it take for you to forget about those boring people?" He asked as he leaned down to look at you. (Haha yes the reader is ShOrt *gets hit by a brick*)
    "I-uh, Henry's not boring!" You say in defence and instantly realized your mistake.

    "Tch, he will join the clan soon enough. However, its pretty clear that I am a lot better than him." He said with a hint of jealousy.
    "Sure.."
He then is interrupted by the phone on his desk ringing. He looks over and sighs in annoyance.
   You freeze when Charles kissed your head.
   "You're free to go, but, we will continue this discussion later. Don't try leaving the station I got guards posted everywhere!" He winked.
  You nod and retreated before he could notice you blushing like an idiot.
    So an escape plan is out of the question. You check the entrance to the escape pods and see 4 guards. Yup.
Even if you were to escape, Charles could just send RHM or anyone else after you.
  The only thing you could do was work on stuff and wait to see what he decides to do.
   A couple hours pass and you were finally done with Intel and was in your room about to think up plan B when you heard a knock at your door.
   You open it to see the last person that you wanted to encounter again.
   "I told you that we were going to continue the discussion." Charles sang and strode into the room.
   "And what is there to discuss?"
   "Your weird need to be loyal to the government of course." He said as he adjusts his hat and shakes his head," I just don't get it."
     "Well for starters, they don't raid and loot banks and museams. Annd they are not an army of criminals-"
   As you continued to talk, Charles had come up with a brilliant plan to change your mind. Little did you know, he may or may not have saw you blush earlier. He also took note of how you tend to get slightly nervous around him.
   "-and that is why I won't betray them." You finished confidently.
    Charles sighed and pulled you towards him.
    "If the promise of riches and freedom to do anything doesn't satisfy you, what is it that you want?"
     You struggled to remain calm as he got even closer.
     "Is it me that you want?" He whispered.
    "I- uh , d-don't know what you are implying heheh." You stuttered as he wrapped his arms around you making escape impossible.
   "The clan is way better than that silly government of yours Y/n. I am better than them." He continues in a low voice causing shivers to go down your spine.
     "N-no it isn't." You replied stubbornly and yelped in surprise when he pinned you to the couch.
  "Stop lying to yourself, I happened to notice how you acted whenever we are together."
     You turn your head away.
   "Fricken helicopter man." You mumbled under your breath to which he laughed.
   "Hey, its my signature vehical and there is no way I am giving that up!"
  "Old habits die hard."
  "Yeah."
     "Which is why I'm still not betraying them." You answered smugly to which he mischeviously smiled in response.
      "Is that so?"
  You nod and freaked out when he started kissed you.
      "Oh Y/n, when this is over you won't even remember them."