Burt Curtis x Toppat Reader

It had been a couple weeks since the launch of the rocket ship and things were pretty great. The clan can make raids and loot anything on Earth and retreat to their safe haven in space. Occasionally, the government would attempt to send some ships to damage the space station but thanks to Burt, most of the attacks failed.
    With him being the head of communications, he was very reliable for reporting on anything suspicous happening in or around the station.
   You were his assistant and somtimes took over whenever he had to leave his post. Unlike Burt, you were more emotional but that could go for anyone because Burt was a pretty emotionless guy. However, you couldn't help but have a small crush on him. Why you had one was unknown to you, maybe it was his weird personality or how he keeps his cool in most situations, you had no idea.
    You were currently managing some controls and checking th systems when he asked you to take over while he went on break to which you obliged. You take over and activated your headset while checking the area for any intruders or ships. Noticing another food war had happened in the dining hall again you prepared yourself for someone to call and ask wtf was happening.
       It was none other than Sven.

   "Hey, whats going on down there?"
      "Oh, the usual Sven, you already know." You say as you literally stared off into space.
      "Ah jeez, again? I swear these guys act so immature sometimes...well at least it wasn't some crazy guy trying to steal anything. Sooo, let me guess. Burt is on break right?"
     "Yeah."
     "Hah, he probably walked in right when the fight started. Hey uh, since I finished most of my work for now how about we talk?"
    You acted like you were thinking about it.
    "Please? It's better than talking to the other higher ranks, I get so bored listening to them that I'm just glad that I didn't have to become the leader."
     "Fine Sven."
   So, you and Sven talked as you manned the controls and relayed info to other people. This is a commen event that happens around this time and you didn't mind because it made the job less boring. Not that it was boring in the first place.
    Burt had escaped the dining hall and had made his way back to the communications room. He had walked in just as you and Sven had said your goodbyes and hung up.
     "Sven again?" He asked while handing you some coffee that he managed to sneak out of the dining hall with.
    You nod, took the cup, and moved to let him sit back down at his station. You sat in a chair nearby.
     "You two seem close." He said while sipping his coffee.
        "Well, I guess you could say that we are friends." You replied to which he raises a brow.
         "Friends? I thought you two liked eachother, you know, in that way." He said while checking the controls.
           "Pfft, no. He's nice and all but I think of him as a close friend and nothing more."
          "Hmmm."
     "Burt, would I lie to you? Are you jealous or something?" You teased and grinned to which he mumbled something.
     "Well?"
    "Fine Y/n, I...may be a bit, jealous if you want to call it that."
    You noticed he was blushing a little, no way. The emotionless boi is blushing.
    You scoot closer and poked his cheek,"Care to tell me why?"
    He grabs your wrist and you immediatly start to panic thinking that you may have annoyed him in someway when you notice a smile creep onto his face.
   "Well for starters, you are my assistment not Sven's. And it may not look like it but I enjoy spending time with you," he then pulls you closer,"Also, I happened to find those letters of yours in some papers."
   You nervously laughed in more panic because those were *cough* unsent love letters to rant about your feelings. It wasn't anything cheesy like a poem, in fact, it was more along the lines of:
    Hey,
       I think you're pretty cool. I like you a lot. Maybe we could hangout or something because IfrickenREALLYlikeyouforsomeweirdassreasonIdkyouareso.
     You usually wrote those when you were alone or taking notes of anything new which was probably why it ended up there.
     He chuckled,"Don't worry, I'm actually flattered that you seem interested. I'm not much of a lady's man you know."
    "R-really? Oh god, I thought you would be weirded out or something, likeIneverreallythoughtyouwereinterestedinanyoneincluding me-"
    He kissed you.
  "You talk too much at times."
  You blushed madly and playfully shoved him,"Oh shut it."
    It was quiet for a couple seconds.
  "Soooo, would you like to come with me on my next break?"
    You sighed,"Still jelly?"
  He smirked, "A little."
    "Alright Burt , I'll acompany you." You said as a call interupted the moment. It appears that RHM was going to yell at Burt again. 

    Looks like break isn't going to be happening for a while.

  You kept yourself busy and before you knew it, you felt a tap on your shoulder.
    You look up to see him standing up.
"Break time already?"
"Yup, man I hate it when that happens," he said while rubbing his head.
   You got up as well," What was the problem this time?"
   "Oh, some guy on a scooter attempting to steal our ruby. We took care of the problem."
   He walked up to the door and motioned for you to follow him.
   You followed him to one of the upper decks and finally reached the observatory.
   "So this is where you usually go huh."
  He nodded,"It's a good place to think and clear my head whenever the job gets a bit hectic." He then flips a switch which makes the floor and walls transparent and activated 0 gravity.
   "Whoaa!"
  "Hah, I bet that you didn't know about this function."
   "If I did I would have came here more often."
   You float up to the glass and looked at Earth. As much as you miss living on solid ground, you were content with not having the police after you 24-7.
   Burt stretched and joined you.
"Its one hell of a view isn't it?"
  You nod.
   "I don't usually show anyone this often, for some odd reason, I'm only one of the few people who knows about this."
  "Cool, your secret is safe with me!"
You two just stare at the stars for a while until you feel him hug your arm and pull you closer to him. You look over to see that he had fallen asleep. Not that you blame him, the job gets tiring at times.
   Stopping yourself from fangirling, you set an alarm and decided to get some sleep.
   Once he was sure that you were asleep, he sighed and cuddled you before smiling to himself.
      "Not this time Sven."