Henry x reader (JB route pt.2)

It had been two months since you and Henry stole the ruby from the Toppats. You two lived in complete luxery since then, fancy diners, limos, epic parties, etc.
      On top of that, you two had began dating since then.
      It was late at night and you were chilling on the couch with Henry while watching whatever was on in Webflix. Henry's arm was around your shoulders while you checked your phone.
     "Whatcha looking at?"
    "The usual, seeing if there are any more jewels to steal, news, and stuff." You replied and snuggled closer.
     A couple minutes later, you see something pass by the windows. Weird, the two of you were on the second floor and there was no way for a person to climb up.
     At least, thats what you thought until the both of you heard the sound of glass breaking.
    "Oh hey Charles." Henry said while looking back.
  You turned to look and see that there was a helicopter halfway through the huge glass window. This was the 50th time this happend.
    Charles steps out and launches himself at the both of you.
   "HEYA GUYS!"
  "C-charles, a i r."
    "Oh woops, sorry Y/n. Heh."
  He releases you from the group hug with a huge grin still on his face.
      "Soooooooo, how are the lovebirds doing hmmm."
    Henry smiles and rubs the back of his neck,"We're doing great. Why did you drop in just now besides to check up on us?"
    "Oh, well, I was bored and the General has a proposistion for the two of you." Charles said while jumping onto the couch and sitting between you and Henry.
     "Propsistion?" Odd, you thought that the government didn't want to deal with you and Henry after the air ship incident.
    "Yeah, you see, the Toppats managed to make it back from space and make an underwater base located in the Pacific ocean," Charles looks at a note," So since you guys are masters at messing them up, we figured that we hire you."
     Henry considered it for a moment before asking,
    "What do we get in return?"
   To which Charles smiles and pulls out a check and a photo.
     "20,000 dollars and the chance to steal their giant gold bar. Pretty good right?"
   "How big is this gold bar exactly?" You ask while formulating a plan.
    "About the size of your two couches and as long as that ruby you stole."
    You looked at Henry.
    Henry looked at you.
   You both nod and take up the offer and recieve another bone crushing hug from Charles before he left to break the news to the General.
    "Well, we should get some rest. We can fix the window in the morning."
    You nod in agreement and left to go to your room when Henry stops you. You look at him with a curious expression.
      "You can uh, sleep in my room is you want. I mean, we have been dating for two months now but its your choice." He says while blushing madly.
      "Sure Henry. I don't mind." You smiled and poked him before entering his room. After finally getting into bed, you were half asleep when you notice him staring at you.
      "Like what you seeeee?" You teased.
     "Well, yes. Why wouldn't I?" He replies while pulling you closer to him. You laughed and kissed him on the cheek.
    "Sleep you kleptomaniac."
  "But what if I don't want to?"
   "It was your idea to get some rest tho."
    "True. But you are the best treasure I could have ever had and I didn't have to steal you. "
   You laughed,"Damn right."

  Morning comes and you and Henry made some preparations. Charles called and said he would be there by 8.
    The both of you had a map and made a plan that effectively screwed the Toppat clan while getting the gold bar.
   8 am arrives and Charles safely landed on the balcony this time. You got in with Henry and flew towards your destination.
    Once you arrived and got in, the plan went into action. Henry made is way to the gold while you headed towards the control room. You sneak in and lock the room and waited for Henry to signal you to press the button for the emergency shut off.
   What you didn't expect was for a Toppat member to be in there during lunch time.
    You stared at the Toppat.
     He stared back.
   You held up a hand,"Wait! Wololoo!"
  He instantly turns into a government agent.
   "Oh...how the fuck did you do that?"
  You do finger guns," Magic." then stood by the control panel.
   A couple minutes pass until you hear Henry give the signal. You pressed the button and got out fast as the power turns off. Now you had to meet him back in the escape pod room before anyone notices.
    You had made it to the hallway to the room when you saw the Toppat leader with some crew members. You hid in a box and waited for them to pass.
    "Alright men, search the area and check the control room. It appears that we might have an intruder."
    "Right, anything else boss?"
   "Yes, can you make sure that my Right Hand Man doesn't outright kill the intruders with a huge laser. I don't want him to make the same mistake I did."
    You hear them leave and get out of the boxes. Entering the escape room, you see Henry waiting in an escape pod with the gold bar inside.
   You whistled as you looked at the size of it.
  "I know right? This will earn us some serious cash." Henry says as you join him.
   "HEY!"
  The both of you freeze and see RHM.
"So we meet again, I'm not going to let any of you get away this time!" He says and charges up a laser.
   "Hey buddy, are you sure you want to do that?" You said as you get slightly behind the gold bar.
    "Definetly, after what you both did, I need revenge. You made Reggie so upset and I can't rest until I get pay back!"
    You looked to Henry.
   "They're very close I guess." Henry shrugs and got behind the gold bar as RHM fired the laser.
  And just as you expected, it was reflected and sliced through the Toppat base once again.
    Once you were both back on Charles's helicoptor again, he handed you the check.
   "Great work guys, I can't believe that they made the same mistake again!" Charles laughed as he steered the helicoptor back towards home,"Man, the general is going to be happy to recieve the good news. Like seriously, we make a great team right guys?"
   Henry nods and you give him a thumbs up.
   "Maybe we can be a team? Your crimes will be pardoned and you both get to raid the Toppats anytime."
  "We'll consider your offer." You reply causing Charles to grin.
   "Hey Y/n, good work back there."
Henry said and hugged you. You hugged back and replied with you too.
Mission completed.