Henry x reader

(Jewel Barron Route)

You and Henry were speeding through space on some scooters towards a rocket. Why? Well, you two were on the quest for Ultimate Tax Evasion and that ruby was going to make you guys even richer.
"Hey Henry, where did you even get these scooter upgrades?" You ask as you two neared the rocket.
"Oh, some cool russian scientist made them for me, it costed a ton but was worth it."
Then a few laser beams zoomed by Henry and you. Crap, the ship was firing its lasers. You looked to Henry and he motioned for you to press a button on one of the handle bars.
That activated mosquito mode and effectivly avoided the lasers while crashing into the ship. The two of you were thrown off and onto the floor.
After getting up and helping Henry, you looked at the gap in front of you.
"How are we going to cross?"
Henry rubbed his chin in thought while you looked around. You then spot a wooden plank and picked it up.
Making your way to the gap, you set it down and pushed it over. However, it falls down without even reaching the other side and you lose your balance.
"FU-"
"WHOA!" Henry grabs you and pulls you back from certain death,"Heh, I guess the bored was too short," He pulls out a teleporter," Now I knoow this has failed us various times in the past but, I have a good feeling about it this time."
You gave a concerned glance at the troublesome device and shrugged.
"Go for it."
He looked at it and pressed a few buttons before grabbing your hand and pressing the button.
The two of you were then teleported through various timelines before ending up in a vault like area.
Henry opened his eyes and gasped in delight as he ran over to the pod that had the ruby. You join him and after opening it, you helped Henry carry the ruby.
As you two exit the room, you bump straight into The Right Hand man and another toppat member.

"OI, They're trying to steal our ruby!"
"Aw crap." You look over to Henry,"any ideas?"
Henry thought for a bit before letting out a huge yell which somehow sent RHM flying out of the window and into space.
"Come on, let's get back to earth and cash this in!" Henry said as he held the ruby and took your hand. You blushed and helped manuever the ruby out and into space.
You both were making a beeline for a nearby escape pod when the sound of somthing charging up grabs your attention. You look up to see that the ship was preparing to fire a extremely big laser at the both of you. You grabbed Henry and hide behind the ruby without thinking as the laser fired. Your eyes were shut tight and you braced for impact but, you didn't feel yourself get vaporized.
You opened your eyes and look back to see that the rocket was split in half.
"How-?"
"I don't even know...BUT WE GOT THE RUBY AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!" Henry grinned and you flashed a smile back at him.
"ULTIMATE TAX EVASION!"

Henry high fived you and got to the escape pod. Once you were back on Earth, you both celebrated the victory with fireworks and drinks.
Henry smiled and looked at you from the side as you watched the fireworks.
You notice,"What?"
"Y/n, that was a great plan wasn't it?"
"It sure as hell was, we nevee even planned anything out!"
"Yeah." He turns to you," We make a great team, and I was wondering if...uhhh...." he looks at the ground and rubs the back of his neck.
"Ifff?"
"If we could, you know, be permanent partners in crime? For life?"
Oblivious at what he is hinting at you tilted your head and said,"Aren't we already partners in crime?"
He sighed, took one last drink of his glass, before softly kissing you. You froze, before also melting into the kiss.
Man tax evasion is sweet.