Revenged Henry x Child reader

(I saw that request *delivers it with a side of sad* @GFfangirl)
   (P.S, IsTg Henry adopts the child thats it ; v ;)
     Henry slowly wakes up in an unfamiliar place. He sits up and feels different.
   "Hey, take it easy. You had a bad fall."
   Henry looks over and saw a lady with cool red glasses,"I had to replace some things, you had run in with the Toppats da?"
     He then remembered what happened-
-
    Back when he became a rapidly promoted executive, he met a kid on one of his bank robberies.
       Well, Reginald found them in a nearby room spying on the whole operation.
      "Henry, I found this kid in the retro room. I think they saw everything but I don't know what to do if its a kid."
     Henry looks over and to his surprise, they weren't freaked out. The kid looked excited?
       "Um...What are you doing here? Wait, this place is supposed to be closed."
       The kid smiled,"I snuck in sir."
   "But why?"
       "Wellll, you're going to have to give me five bucks if you wanna know."
       Henry and Reginald exchanged surprised looks. The kid just stood there with crossed arms as if they weren't talking to someone who could easily kill them. Luckily, Henry wasn't the type to harm kids unlike some members.
        "Alright," Henry pulls out some cash and hands it over. The kid takes it,"Oh boy money! Anywaay," they stuff it into their pocket as they continued,"I heard that you guys were going to totally raid this place and since I'm a huge fan of you guys I wanted to see it for myself! Man, I didn't know I'd meet the leader too! The name's Y/n."
           A fan?
      "Glad to meet you too but its dangerous here kid, if there was a gun fight, you would get shot."
             "Nah."
     "You should get home."
          "Don't have one."
    Reginald clears his throat,"You...don't?" To which the kid nodded.
       "To be honest, I kind of just snuck out of my stepmom's house and let me tell ya, she is one nasty parent!"
      "I'm sure she isn't that bad."
    "Bruh, if she ever saw you she would have probably tried to sue you for have a weird moustache."
    Henry stifles a laugh as Reginald stutters.
    "I don't have a weird moustache."
      "Yes you do."
      "No I don't."
       "Yes you do."
      "NO, I don't."
       "Yes."
       "No."
       "No. JINX, you owe me a coke!"said Y/n smugly.
      Henry smiled, then thought of something,"Y/n, would you like to join us?"
    The kid looked at Henry and gasped,"Yes!"
    Reginald gets worried," Uh, Henry, are you sure?"
   Henry nodded to which Reginald shrugged and agreed. Besides if the kid snitched they would have the government on their tail again.
       The kid was somewhat of an assistant. After officially (kind of) adding them to the crew, they could do whatever they wanted just as long as they don't cause the ship to break. Luckily, they didn't do that.
     Overtime, after Y/n endlessly begged to go on missions with Henry, they got a piece of the action. Henry of course made sure to protect them at all costs. They formed a pretty good friendship together and even the other crewmates enjoyed their company. Y/n even considered Henry and them to be best crime bois together along with Reginald. They even said that he was like a father to them.
-
        One day, Henry got captured by The Wall and had to get rescued. He had called for back up and attempted to escape.
     Henry used his sick ride to jump for the airship only to nearly miss. Luckily, Reginald was there to grab his hand.
       "Whoa, that was a close one Henry."
     "Yeah, tha-"
     "But I'm not going to pull you up."
  Henry looked confused.
        "You see Henry, without you. I become the leader again." He leaned in," I just wanted to look you in the eyes as I took it all back."
       He lets go to Henry's dismay.
-
   -he gets up quickly and runs over to the opening of the boat.
   "From what I can remember, the toppats went that way." She said while pointing somewhere. Without a word, Henry activates his wings and flies off.
     That bastard was not going to get away with this.
    He finds the ship and crashed in, then quickly spots Reginald.
     "H-Henry!?" He got up in alarm as RHM stood between them.
         Henry looked at the both of them, if he wanted to beat the shit out of Reginald, he would have to kick RHM's ass first.
      Before they could start fighting, Henry sees someone familiar run in.
     "HENRY YOU'RE ALIVE!"
    "Kid, get out of here its dangerous!" Reginald said to which Y/n gives him a confused look.
        "Didn't you say he got killed?"
   "ENOUGH," RHM then charged at Henry," I'm going to finish you off once and for all."
         Henry fights him off and took things outside as to not endanger Y/n.
      After dealing with RHM, he flew back to confront Reginald. The ship had been extremely damaged during the fight and was going to crash.
        Henry thought for a moment, then stapled him to the wall of the ship.
     "Omg, that was so cool!"Y/n grinned and ran over to hug him," I thought that you died! Fricken bastard lied to me!"
    "I-" Henry begins to tear up,"I missed you too Y/n." He hugs back and smiled.
     "Come on, lets get out of here." Henry said. But as he was about to pick up Y/n, they look back.
     "WATCH OUT!"
   A gunshot rang out and Henry doubled over as Y/n watched in horror.
        Reginald begun to laugh,"Looks like we will be sharing this last ride together!"
     No, Henry looked at Y/n, they can't die like this. He then spots a teleporter, enters some coordinates, and gives it to them.
     "I want you to use this to get off."
       "H-henry I-"
      "Please."
     Before they could protest, they were teleported.
       The ship crashed and Henry was somehow thrown into the nearby jungle. He crawled away and sat up on a nearby rock. Henry felt himself grow weak from bloodloss.
     "Henry!"
    He looked up to see Y/n rushing to him,"Oh god, we have to help you!"
     He puts his hand on their shoulder,"It would be too late for help to arrive. I am also,"he coughs," a wanted criminal."
       But Y/n tries to stop the bleeding anyway and hugs him. Henry sighed and held them tight. He noticed that Y/n had fell asleep and felt a pang of defeat. Yes, he got his revenge...but this kid was going to end up alone again..unless...
     He made small distress signal with the last of his working cybernetics before passing away.
       When Y/n woke up, he was already dead.