Ep 1

Author's note:

Yes, my lovely readers! I am back with the second season of robot boyfriend! I hope you will like this second part as much as the first one! Thank you for supporting this ff.

Y/N's POV

I am at Jisoo's house... I called her immediately after going to my house and asked if I could come to her place for a few days. I did not want to face Jin or Joonie or even Jungkook after what happened... I can't believe that it was a lie. Jungkook was right in the end, but I still don't want to talk to him because of the way he fought with Jin...

"Y/N, what happened?" Jisoo asked, the moment I entered her house, "Are you hurt? Is everything okay?" "Everything is not okay, Jisoo-ya..." I said, quietly as tears started falling from my cheeks. Jisoo quickly hugged me tightly and said, "Hush... just tell me what happened... You will feel better after you talk it out."

I did feel a bit better after I told Jisoo about everything. Jisoo sighed and said, "Wow... Even Namjoon lied to you... Jin was a human after all." I nodded and added, "Sehun-oppa probably knew about it too... Now that I think about it, he supported Jin a lot!" "I wonder how Jin got your oppa on his side though," said Jisoo.

I am surprised about that too... I have always known oppa to be extremely over-protective about boys who tried to court me... How did he support Jin so much? And why didn't he tell me that he knew about Jin! That is absolutely a betrayal!

Jin's POV

"Uhhh! What should we do? We have to do something," Namjoon was saying as he walked back and forth in front of me. I sat on the sofa, emotion-less. It had been a big mistake to lie to Y/N. I should have told her the truth when I had a chance. Now, I can't do anything.

"Jin! Stop crying! We'll think of something, okay?" Namjoon said, looking at me worriedly. Crying? I had not even realized that tears were running down both my cheeks until Namjoon mentioned it. "It's no good," I said, and went silent again.

Namjoon paced back and forth for a long time, scratching his head in between. "Idea!" he said suddenly. I looked at him, feeling a little ray of hope. "Sehun-hyung!" said Namjoon. I sighed. What can hyung do in this? But Namjoon called Sehun-hyung eitherway. I sighed and walked to my room. My head is already hurting from all this... I don't want to hear it again!

Y/N's POV

Jisoo made a strong cup of coffee for us. I was beginning to feel a bit better when my phone rung. I frowned and looked at the caller ID. "Ugh!" I said. "Who is it? Jungkook?" Jisoo asked. I shook my head. "Oppa," I replied. Jungkook has called several times by now... but I did not pick up his calls.

"Pick it up..." said Jisoo, "It might not be about Jin." But it was quite clear when I picked up the call that it was about Jin! "WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?!" Sehun-oppa shouted the moment I had picked up my phone. I held the phone away from my ear. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" oppa's voice came out of the phone, "HELLO... Y/N?" 

I put the phone to my ear again and said, "Who told you?" "Uh... th-that..." oppa began. "So you knew," I said, "Very good. Even my own brother hides things from me." "Y/N... I... Jin promised me that he would tell you the truth when he was ready," Sehun-oppa said, in a guilty voice. "He promised you, did he? So, you were very close... Let me tell you this, oppa, I am not at all pleased with this!"

"Y/N-" he began but I cut off the phone and threw it away on the couch. "Liars! All of them!" I said. "Y/N..." said Jisoo, "They all probably thought it was for the best..." "I don't know about that!" I said, "I only know that I- I had some feelings for Jin... and I never thought it would be a lie..." "Y/N," said Jisoo, gently, "Give yourself some time."

I nodded. "Thank you for letting me stay with you, Jisoo," I said. "No problem," said Jisoo. I love Jisoo really! She is always caring like a mom and treats me well. I am so lucky to have a friend like her! We both went to bed after some time.

~Next day~

It was Sunday, thankfully. I woke up late and went downstairs. "Y/N-ah, you are up! Here's your breakfast!" said Jisoo, smiling at me. I silently ate my breakfast. "I will call over Lisa, Jennie and Rose too! Let's go out for shopping or something!" said Jisoo, "It will cheer you up too!" I nodded.

Jisoo and I got ready and waited downstairs for the others to come. The doorbell rung. "It must be the others!" said Jisoo, going to the door. I followed her too. But it was NOT the others. "What are you doing here?" I said, frowning. "Y/N... you were not picking up my calls... I went to Lisa's, Rose's and Jennie's house already... but I finally found you here!" said Jungkook.

"Why were you searching for me?" I asked. "I want to apologize to you... I think I went too far to prove it to you..." said Jungkook. "You did... Just let me be for some time..." I said. "That means you aren't angry?" Jungkook said, looking at me hopefully. "Let's just say I don't want to talk to you for the time being," I said, going back.

"But Y/N-" Jungkook began. "Just let her be!" said Jisoo sternly. In the end, Jungkook left. After sometime, the doorbell rung again. AHH! Don't tell me it's Jin now! Jisoo went to open the door again! I did not follow her this time. I heard lots of feet walking inside the house and suddenly, lots of people hugged me tightly.

"It's you guys!" I exclaimed, realizing that those arms belonged to my dearest best friends! "Yes," said Jennie. "My poor Y/N-ie... those people hurt you so much!" said Lisa. I couldn't help but smile at those words. "That's why you shouldn't trust guys!" Rose said. I giggled. "Let's go then, shall we?" said Jisoo, smiling too. "Ne!" said me, Jennie, Rose and Lisa as they finally let go of me.

~To be continued~