92 - Aizawa

A/N: SMUT.

So tip back your head if you want to feel the full effect

Shouta Aizawa wasn't sure what she thought she'd achieve with that little stunt, but somehow it had worked on him. He was determined not to ask her to stay back, not even give her any attention, because what she had done was risky and she needed to learn some consequences.

But here he was, his fingers wet and glistening with Kaori's juices and her bent over his desk, skirt lifted up to reveal that cute little ass and her soaking wet cunt. God, he really just wanted to take her there and then, but she still needed to learn a lesson. And he would make sure that she learned it.

She was whimpering and whining, as he ran his hand down her spine slowly. Fuck. He didn't know how long he would be able to resist her when she was making all these desperate little noises. His hand came to rest on one of her cheeks, as he grabbed a handful of soft, pale flesh.

"That more than you bargained for, kitten?" he asked, almost growling, as he brought down his hand firmly, slapping her ass. Kaori gasped and grabbed the edge of the desk, the gasp turning into a drawn-out moan, as Aizawa ran his finger along her slit again. Fuck, he almost wished he could see her face now.

"A-ah, fuck, Shouta..."

He brought his hand down for another harsh slap, his other hand gently pressing down on the small of her back, as she was writhing against the desk. Aizawa couldn't remember how many times he had imagined doing this, but he never thought it would actually ever happen. But here they were.

"Is that any way to address your professor?" he asked, his voice hoarse with sheer want for her.

"N-no, Sir..." she quickly replied, her voice trembling. Aizawa smiled down at her, happy with that answer.

"That's better, baby girl..." he muttered, bending over her trembling body and kissing along her neck. He could feel her relax underneath him and smiled against her skin, nibbling at her earlobe.

"Tell me if I'm being too rough, okay?" he whispered quietly, making sure she knew that he'd immediately stop if she just said the word. She nodded quickly and he pressed a kiss to her cheek, before standing upright again and delivering another spank to her bare ass. She winced and whimpered quietly.

"You thought you could just get away with behaving like a little slut in my class, huh? You thought, I'd just give you what you want, like the spoiled brat you are?" he asked her and ran his hand through her hair. He wrapped a few thick strands of her hair around his fist and tugged at it, gently at first.

"You thought there would be no punishment?" he asked again, waiting for an answer from her. She gasped, as she felt a sharp tug at her hair.

"Yes, Sir..." she quickly replied. Aizawa let go of her hair and spanked her again, making her moan and breathe heavily.

"At least you know that you're a little brat..." he muttered and gently tapped against the inside of her thighs, indicating for her to spread her legs more. She quickly obliged, probably hoping she'd finally get some release.

Aizawa smirked. Well, she wouldn't get it that fast, that much was sure... He bent down, slowly examining her. Her clit was dark and swollen and she was basically dripping... He licked his lips at the sight.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me now, kitten?" he wanted to know, gently kissing her thighs, his lips lingering on the places he kissed. Kaori gasped and moaned and Aizawa smiled at how long it took her to form actual words.