Preface

You know I can't play by the rules

Hi everyone!

To avoid some possible confusion, I figured it might be a good idea to say a few words about what kind of AU this will be.

In this AU there are no Quirks. It is basically all the characters from BNHA, but in our world, as we know it. A lot of the events are going to be the same, but a good few details will obviously have to change to make them work and explainable without the existence of Quirks.

The whole setting is the following: U.A. is a specialized university that trains future police officers as well as forensic specialists. It serves for anyone who hopes to later on work in the legal system in any capacity. The majority of the students are police students, some of them hoping to get additional specialized training after their basic studies. Basic studies are 3 years and are split out into service across several departments (fire brigade, medical and policing) and on top of that there are specialized studies, such as entomology, forensic anthropology, trauma studies, different strains of forensic chemistry, criminal psychology, etc.

There are some people who get in without doing the basic training and who just do regular university studies in fields like Law, Psychology, Criminology, Anthropology - really any of the above. If you don't get into your desired course, there are usually several ways of getting to your desired goal anyway.

In that setting I will be heavily focusing on the Criminal Psychology department for the following reasons:

1) It's something that interests me and this book gives me a good reason to invest some time in research on it.

2) I just really wanna see Aizawa as an extremely focused profiler working on serious criminal cases and running on coffee. I want Aizawa with his hair tied into a bun and his sleeves rolled up. Yes, I'm thirsty af.

3) My second major character will be an OC and Hitoshi Shinsou's older sister. And I don't think anyone would put Shinsou in a field that's not somehow related to Psychology. I mean, come on.

As mentioned my focus is on two main characters which will be Aizawa and Kaori Shinsou, who is Hitoshi Shinsou's older sister. Chapters will be written from their perspectives mostly (I might pick up some other perspectives on the way, but I don't know about that). Obviously A LOT of the rest of the characters will play a major role (most prominently: Hitoshi Shinsou, Detective Tsukauchi, Nemuri Kayama, Hizashi Yamada, Toshinori Yagi, Principal Nezu, class 1-A, Stain, Shigaraki, you name them, pretty much all the villains).

Since this whole thing is taking place, most people will be aged up! Any relationships here would be perfectly legal (I'm not talking about morals, just pure legality). Doesn't mean that no one's smoking weed or drinking underage, though. The youngest ones (first years) would be 18 years old.

I hope that about covers it.

So, if you enjoy homicide, arson, terrorist attacks, swearing, seeing people with unhealthy sleeping patterns, seeing people keeping themselves going with 10 cups of coffee a day, seeing already depressed people suffer, having Aizawa roll up his sleeves and be a daddy, murder, messed up thinking patterns, that special (college!) student - professor dynamic, kidnapping and hostage situations, stress, work-induced anxiety and a lot of other fun things like that, you're in the right place.