54 - Aizawa

Have you no idea that you're in deep?

Shouta Aizawa realized that he had underestimated how much energy Kaori had left after that warm-up. Not that that was a problem, he just had to rethink his strategy. She had gotten good, since he had been teaching her a few years ago. Aizawa had no idea what he had expected, really. He should have known that she'd only improve over time. And with the way she charged in and fought at the Rescue Training Facility? He really should have known better.

Despite not getting much sleep, she was blocking any of his hits fast. She wasn't very precise with it and Aizawa noted it as something to work on. She was doing well, but she was being sloppy and he wasn't going to have any of that if it was up to him. And right now, it was.

Kaori tried to kick in the back of his knees, but Aizawa managed to block that, throwing her off balance. She stumbled backwards trying to stay on her feet. Aizawa smirked. He got her right where he wanted her.

He held onto her arm and swept her feet out from under her with his leg. Before she even knew what was happening she fell to the ground. Hard. On her back. She squeezed her eyes shut and looked like she couldn't breathe for a second, which wouldn't surprise Aizawa with the kind of fall she took.

He almost felt a little sorry, but she quickly opened her eyes again and he had to act fast to hold her down. He knelt down beside her, one leg pressing down on her thighs just above her knees, so she wouldn't be able to move her legs and his hands pinning down her arms by the wrists.

She was struggling against his hold for a while, but it was futile. She was stronger than she looked, but definitely not stronger than Aizawa. Her advantage was that she was smaller and more agile which made it a pain to actually get her into a position where she couldn't move, but once she was caught, it was over most of the time. Another thing they could work on during the week.

Aizawa smirked down at her, as she sighed and finally gave up struggling. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. She was more out of breath then she had let on during the sparring session. How was it that she was still so alluring despite being a sweating, panting mess?

To be honest, that was probably the exact reason why she looked so attractive to Aizawa right now. More than usual. And that was something. He leaned in close to her, being able to feel the heat radiating off her and her breath on his neck. It was driving him completely insane. But he still had a message to deliver.

"Looks like you lost, Shinsou." he whispered into her ear. As he looked back at her, she was smiling a little and leaning upwards.

"I guess so." she replied and suddenly he felt her lips press against his forcefully. Aizawa was completely caught by surprise and his brain short-circuited. He let go of her wrists and moved to straddle her hips, as he pulled her closer.

He quickly came to regret that, when Kaori used her new-found freedom to punch his guts and shove him off of her. She got up from the ground and grabbed both his arms, pulling them behind his back.

"Or maybe I would have lost, if you hadn't gotten distracted, Mr. Aizawa." he heard her say in an amused voice. He could basically hear her grinning. Also, that was his line. He used that on students constantly. How dare she use his line against him? As much as he was annoyed about that (and his own lack of self-restraint), he couldn't help but feeling proud that she had pulled off a trick like that.

"Alright. You win. Good job. Even though that was a dirty trick to pull." Aizawa said. She let go off his hands and he turned around to her. She seemed quite happy with herself, grinning widely.