|| ♥ Chapter : 17 ||

Začít od začátku

Taehyung stopped dancing upon realising what was happening in front of him. Just not him, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi noticed it too....but what they didn't notice is the all mighty feared Jeon Jungkook was silently Breaking down there in front of them.

Jimin didn't seem like he cares about anything that moment as he kept kissing Rose and for Rose it was her best achievement. She was successful in her plan and can't wish more.

She was the one who made that innocent person into a traitor by lying to one of Jungkook's people and distracted Jungkook and took the golden chance to brain wash Jimin.

// Flash back to what happened after Jungkook left //

" Forget about him! Let's enjoy! ",
Rose said and dragged a very dissapointed and sad Jimin on the dance floor. She knew how sad Jimin was feeling for Jungkook and clearly she hated it.

Jimin was not himself anymore after hearing what Rose said. A minute ago Jungkook was sharing such moments with him, telling him sweet things, making him feel special and.... Again Jimin was unknowingly started to hope. But it got crushed in no time.

Tears flowed down from Jimin's eyes as he didn't have the strength to stop it anymore. The thing he ever wanted is Jungkook's love and his only and what did he get all the time..?.. Heartbreaks.

Jimin made his way to the bar with  Rose following behind him. As Jimin walked there and sat on the stool the other people stood up bowing to him and those bartenders were just trying to hide their shaky legs. One thing they couldn't understand why Park Jimin is so fine, so beautifully and dangerous at the same time? Everyone is intentionally or unintentionally in love with Park Jimin and it's a fact.

Jimin didn't care about how those peoples were gawking at him and ordered his drinks. Rose sat there in front of him looking so considerate.

Jimin was drinking those expensive liquors like its just normal water until his eyes looked bloodshot. He was in his 18th drink when Rose stopped him .

" Stop Jiminah! Not more! ",
Rose demanded and Jimin glared at her.

" Who the fuck are you to tell me  what to do or what not to huhhh? ",
Jimin growled and Rose gulped in fear.

" I'm your friend Jiminah... A friend who cares for you, loves you... But all you can see is him. ",
Rose tried to make her voice as hurt as possible.

Jimin rolled his eyes and remained silent. The liquor in his body started to make him a little dazed about the situation.

" Why do you love him so much Jiminah? ",
Rose asked placing her hand on Jimin's knee, Jimin looked at her hand and then to her eyes with a stone cold gaze.

" Can't you see he didn't even think about you like that? Can't you see he doesn't even care for you! ",
Rose exclaimed and Jimin snatched get hand away from his knee.

" The fuck do you mean! He cares for me! ",
Jimin said confidently.

" ohh really? Cause I don't think so. You arranged this night for him right? It's his birthday right? And I'm sure you two were having a hearty conversation after I left. Am I right? ",
Rose asked.