Chapter 5

When Kara, Alura, and Astra arrived at the DEO, Alex and J'onn raised their guns on Astra. Kara ran up and stood in front of her aunt and said "She is with us. She is here to make a deal and work with us to take down the other Kryptonians."

"How can we be sure that she will not turn on us?" Alex asked.

"J'onn give my aunt her memories back but also show her what Non and Indego did before we finally stopped them." Kara said.

J'onn nodded and walked over to Astra and put his fingers to her temples and said "This might be a little painful but it shouldn't last to long."

After a few minutes Astra opened her eyes with a surprised look on her face and said "My plan was not to conquer this planet it was to save it. I see now that that is wrong, but what Non is planning on doing, I want nothing to do with."

"We will be happy to make a deal with you in return for your help in stopping Non and his followers, but if you betray us, we will come after you just like we are going to go after the rest. Is that understood?" J'onn asked.

Astra nodded and she and J'onn went to iron out the details of her deal. The deal was that she would have to work with the DEO to take down her former followers and she was to live with Kara and Alura. If she went anywhere, she had to be accompanied by Kara, Alura, J'onn, or Alex. It was like probation and if she did everything that she was supposed to do for a year she would he some of her restrictions lifted.

Once they had agreed on the deal, the group got together and came up with a plan that would hopefully take down Non and his followers. The alarm started going off signaling that there was an attack somewhere in the warehouse district of the city. Kara looked at her mother and her aunt and told her what her plan was by saying "I am going to go in first because he doesn't know about the two of you. Follow me in about a minute after I go in. We have to destroy his ax and the only way to do that is with our heat vision. It will overheat it."

They nodded at her and all left. Kara arrived and flew into the window and that is when Vartox attacked her and pinned her to the ground. He swung his ax at her and she grabbed it with her hands and started to fire her heat vision at it. The plan was starting to work but it was taking a while, but the next thing Vartox knew, two more beams of heat vision were hitting his ax and he looked to see where they were coming from and said "Alura you are supposed to be dead and Astra you are a traitor to our cause."

"I was never doing this to take over this world I was just trying to save it. I want nothing to do with this if it means us conquering this planet." Astra said.

The next thing they knew the ax exploded, but before he could use one of the shards to kill himself Kara stopped him and put a pair of cuffs on him so that they could deliver him back to the DEO.

When they got to the DEO Kara lead Vartox to a cell and pushed him inside before locking it. When she walked back out, she her J'onn talking to her mother and aunt. "That went well. I think I will start sending you three out together when we have any other emergencies. Does that work with you?" J'onn asked.

They all nodded that they were fine with that. They all decided that they were going to go back to Kara and Alura's apartment so that they could get acquainted with each other again after not seeing each other for such a long time. They called for Chinese takeout and got extra pot sticker for Kara.

Kara and Alura dug in and then they realized that Astra had probably never had Chinese before so they just gave her a fork and told her to try the General Soe's Chicken, because everyone liked chicken. She seemed to like it after she got used to it. Kara even gave her a pot sticker which she seemed to like as well. After they were done eating Kara had started to tell her mother and aunt about her life growing up on earth.

She had told them that she never really fit in and the only people that ever really like her when she was in high school were a friend who had died and her sister Alex. She told them about her job and how she liked being a reporter and how she was being groomed to run the company.

Then Alura started to tell them how life was on Argo up until she finally tracked Kara ship to earth and came to join her. She also told Astra "I am working on a transmat portal to travel from here to Argo. I could really use your help with that, if you are interested."

"I will take a look at what you have done when we get to the DEO tomorrow. I think we should be able to get it to work." Astra said.

"Kara do you think that you can find a way for us to have our powers when we go to Argo. We have to take down Selina and her group and I think it will be easier with powers." Alura asked.

"I can talk to Mon-El and see if he can remember how to make the legend rings. If he can't, I have a friend in Central City who can probably help with that." Kara said.

Kara left to call Mon-El to see if he could remember how to make the legion rings. When Kara hear him answer she asked "Hey Mon-El, I was wondering if you remembered how to make the legion rings? If not, I have a friend who might be able to help."

"I remember how to make them. The problem is I don't know if some of the material exists in this time. If you could get me together with your friend, we might be able to work together to find a way to make them."

"Thanks. I will give my friend a call and see if he can come out here to help us make some rings. I will talk to you later. I am looking forward to our date tomorrow night. Oh, and by the way, talk to Winn about making you a suit he is already making mom one." Kara said.

"I will call him. See you tomorrow night." Mon-El said.

Kara hung up and called Cisco. He answered on the second ring and Kara asked "How are you doing Cisco? It has been a while. I have a favor I need to ask."

"What can I help you with Kara"? Cisco asked

"On the old earth we had these rings called legion rings and they allowed us to keep our powers even when we were place where we didn't have our powers. Mon-El remembers how to make them he is just not sure whether we have the materials in this time. I figured that even if we couldn't find the material to make them you might be able to come up with something else." Kara said.

"I will be happy to help but it will probably be the weekend before I am able to help. I am working on suits for all of Oliver's team right now, so when I am done with them, I will breach over and see if I can help you out." Cisco said.

"Thanks Cisco. See you soon." Kara said.

Now that that was done, she could go back out and catch up with her family and get to know them better since they had been apart for so long.