43

Harry's POV

I really screwed up. I know I did. I know she didn't purposely get pregnant with Charlie. I only said that because I was flustered. After Quinn told me about how her friend was trying to find her a mate for the evening or the possible celebs there they could see. It made me think that she only slept with me because of my fame. That if I wasn't 'Harry Styles' and was just another guy at the bar she wouldn't have slept with me. She admitted it. I don't know if that made me feel better or worse.

Apart of me understands where she came from. I mean I was her ideal and I did invite her to come to my house. In that time of my life I was really grieving the split with Camille that I just needed a distraction. I'm thankful that I needed a 'distraction' because if I didn't I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter and my gorgeous girlfriend, who I was hoping to call my fiancé. Yeah I was going to propose tonight. If only I didn't freak out and become superstitious.

I've been in the hotel gym for about and hour and a half. I'm sure that Quinn will be worried if don't come back soon. Or at least I hope so. When I get back I'm going to apologize and hopefully fix everything.

I returned into the hotel room and it was quite. Quinn is probably asleep.

"Quinn?" I ask as I walk into the bedroom. There was no response and the room was pitch black. I turn on the lights and my jaw dropped.

She's gone

Quinn's gone; she left me.

Her suitcase gone. Makeup that was in the bathroom gone. All of her stuff was gone. Quinn left she left.

I didn't even notice that I was crying until I noticed my shirt had become damp.

I notice a piece of paper on my pillow. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry about what I said. I'm also sorry for what your feeling right now. Coming back here finding me gone. I'm sure I could've gone about this better.

I try my best to be a good mother to Charlie. Oh our beautiful Charlotte, with her adorable green eyes just like yours. I never planned to have her but thank goodness I did because I love her so much.

Don't worry I'm not going to leave you and Charlie I just need some space. We need space. I think we both need to clear are minds and think about if this is what we really want. I'm taking a train to London and when I get back I'll stay in a hotel so I don't wake up your mom or Charlie.

-Quinn x

A/N:

Ok so I don't know if I like how this is going out but whatever... hope it isn't terrible, as you can tell I'm not the best writer. Anyways you should go read my other book. Personally I think it's better but still terrible lmao idk give it a CHONCE.