39

The next day

"You sure you can watch her all by yourself?" I ask one last time.

"Quinn honey I've got her, if I could raise this crazy one I can watch her for the weekend"

"Thank you mum" Harry hands Charlie to Anne.

"Thank you again and call me if anything happens" I say giving Anne a side hug and Charlie a kiss on her forehead.

"Harry take Quinn away before she gets suckered into staying" Anne says causing Harry to chuckle.

"Bye mum I love you" Harry says as we leave hand in hand.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks me as we get into his car.

"I don't know, you could be taking me away to kidnap me or murder me" I joke as Harry starts driving to the airport.

"I could just say you tripped and fell while we were hiking" Harry shrugs playing along.

"Are we going hiking?" I ask stopping the game, "because you know I didn't pack to go hiking"

"No we aren't" I nod, "you'll like where we are going"

"Give me a hint, pleeeeaaaaasssssseeee"

"Fine." He sighs, "I love you"

"Ok I love you too now what's the hint" I ask confused.

"That's the hint" Harry states.

"Wha- how?" Harry laughs. "I was hoping for like a north, south, east, west type of answer"

"Quinn even if I did tell you that you and I both know you would still be clueless you're terrible at geography like how do you not know where eroda is" Harry says and I don't even have to look at him to know he is smirking.

"Eroda isn't a real place, I've never heard of it"

"It is a very real place"

"No it's not," I state, "it's not on any maps I've even googled it and it's not real"

"Oh it's more real than you think" Harry chuckles.

"Stop it honestly you make me doubt myself"

"I adore you" Harry laughs and kisses my hand while he parks the car in the private airport parking lot.

"Yea yea" I sigh. "C'mon let's go wherever we are going"

We walk into the airport together. Their were a few paparazzis inside. Thankfully we had security.

"Hello Mr. Styles I'm Julie I'll be you flight attendant for the day. Follow me and I'll lead your watt it the private jet. The pilot is ready whenever you are as well"  a flight attendant said

"Thank you" Harry said to Julie as we followed her.

"You got a private jet for us?" I asked Harry.

"The best for you" he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Sometimes I forget that you're super famous and rich" I chuckle.

"Thank you... I think"

"Your welcome... I think" we laugh and board the private jet.

Harry and I get settled in the plane seats and about ten minutes later we were off into the air.  

"Mr. Styles and Ms. Monroe would you like some champagne?" Julie asked holding two filled champagne glasses.

"Yes thank you very much" Harry answered and Julie handed us our glasses.

"It's only two in the afternoon" I state.

"It must be 5 o'clock somewhere right" Harry smiles.

"I guess" I say starting to take a drink.

"Hold up," Harry says stopping me fro taking a sip of the champagne. "We have to cheer to something"

"Ok what?" I ask.

"To..." he pauses looks down than back up at my eyes. "Cheers to you, for making me the happiest I could have ever imagine.."

"Aww Har-" I start to say.

"I'm not done, cheers to you for bringing Charlie into the world who's the light of my life. I never in a million years imagined that this is how my life was going to end up.. from joining One Direction, going solo, to having a child with the most incredible yet unexpected person to come into my life... so thank you and cheers to you Quinn Marie Monroe"

...

Kinda a filler chapter. Only a few more chapters left. I can't believe it's almost over!!!!