11

After Harry made dinner for me, he left and we planned on seeing each other the next day to talk solely on the baby.

The next morning I got up and showered. When I was done with my shower I contemplated on what to wear because Harry said he was going to take me to a café and I don't want photos out there saying Harry Styles and Mystery Pregnant Woman. Though it is kinda hard to disguise my bump now. All of my jeans don't fit anymore and even in sweatshirts you can tell that I'm pregnant. I ended up choosing black maternity leggings, a white stripped long sleeve shirt, and I added a jean jacket. For my hair I just let my dark brown hair fall to the sides and I put a Yankees hat on.

Once I was dressed and ready I grabbed my black purse and left

Once I was dressed and ready I grabbed my black purse and left. Since the café wasn't too far away I decided to walk. I loved to walk places. I liked to feel wind in my hair and feel the sun on my skin. Plus you save a lot more money by walking places.

After the twenty minute walk I arrived to the café Harry told me to meet him at. It was small and very cute. I saw Harry sitting in the back corner. He was wearing a black skinny jeans and a black Gucci sweatshirt

 He was wearing a black skinny jeans and a black Gucci sweatshirt

"Hey Harry" Harry stands up and gives me a side hug.

"Hi Quinn, hows our little girl?" I could get used to him saying that.

"She's good kicking non stop" I say as I sit down across from Harry.

"Ah looks like we have ourselves a little footballer" Harry smiles.

"You mean soccer right not like American football?" I ask.

"Ugh yes soccer, you Americans really should really change and be like the rest of the world" I laugh.

"Besides that I hope she can play some football" I say football in Harry's accent.

"Same but from my knowledge and understanding of the football game I feel like I should be a lot better at football" I laugh.

"I was pretty good, I played in high school" I state.

"Were you?" I nod.

"Yep I was actually the captain of the team senior year and I got a few scholarships to play for college but they were all smaller schools and I really had my heart set on NYU"

"So our girl got the football from her mum" I smile when he said that.

"I hope she has your voice then" I point out.

"That would be cute" I nod.

"Now should we talk about what we need to be talking about" I say focusing on what we need to figure out.

"We probably should" Harry agrees. "I'll start, I have to go back to Los Angles tomorrow and I really can't be back for a while. I have photo shoots, I have to record and write finishing touches." Harry explains.

"Ok and I understand that"

"I have an idea but I don't know if you'll want to do it," Harry pauses. "I was thinking that you could move to LA that way I can be with you and we can get to know each other more and especially so we can prepare for the baby."

"Harry I can't, I have school, graduation, and my internship at Vogue" I explain.

"After graduation?" Harry asks.

"Maybe... but I have an opportunity to be an editor at Vogue if I stick with it until I'm on maternity leave. Plus my mom is here, well New Jersey but still." I take a breath, "my life is here and your life is.. everywhere London, Holmes Chapel, LA, and I don't know where else"

"Your right, I just don't want to be away from our daughter" Harry pouts.

"Harry right now I can't but maybe after graduation.. I just never imagined living anywhere else"

"I understand and I'll respect your decision and I can try and move some things around so that I'm here more" I nod.

"We have three months to figure everything out before she comes" I just pray we do figure everything out.